If you want to learn the native language of Aruba, there is no better place to start than with iLearn Papiamento
While iLearn Papiamento can help you out of tough language barrier situations, it never hurts to know some of the native language, and the locals will like you even better for it.
- No internet connection required
- Unlimited Updates
- Easy to navigate interface
- 20 Categories - All in 1 App
- Ability to play all words & phrases automatically in each category
- High quality audio pronunciation by native speaker
- Effective and efficient for travelers visiting Aruba
- Comprehensive Papiamento vocabs & phrases
- Ability to adjust speech speed
- Easily store your favorite items
- Content loaded from the cloud
Ratings and Reviews
It needs to be updated to work(updated)
the app opens and then there’s a blank screen. The version that is available does not even on an iPhone X. Please fix this I used this app to learn it was very convenient.
It does work now and I do enjoy this app will continue to update this review as time goes on
Looks like a good app but
Isaid I would update and I did. This is fantastic. After years of struggling I Am finally going to be able to communicate in my second home. I get no sound. It doesn't help if I can't hear the pronunciation. If that gets fixed I would definitely up my rating.
Great App but no sound...
Great content for learning but cannot get sound to work and no troubleshooting information to be found which is disappointing. Pronunciation is important in Papiamento....
- Garrick Oduber
- 40.4 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2015-2017 Centropy Studios
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.