Turn your iPad into the ultimate electric piano instrument with an extraordinary collection of authentic electric pianos and vintage keyboards along with built-in recording! Use the iRig KEYS and KEYS PRO portable keyboards (www.irigkeys.com) or the iRig MIDI 2 interface (www.irigmidi.com) to connect your external keyboard to your iPad, and you're ready to compose, rehearse, perform and record with the very best instruments for iPad. You can also now save your edited sounds with up to 4 user variations per instrument.
The sequel to IK's acclaimed iGrand Piano app, iLectric Piano now puts a collector's dream gallery of history's best electric pianos, electric grands and clavinets right at your fingertips with studio-grade quality never before heard in app that stands up to the most powerful virtual instruments available on on a computer.
With high-definition samples across multiple velocities, iLectric Piano brings you the most playable, expressive and authentic sounding electric piano, electric grand and clavinet instruments available on a mobile device that you can play anytime and everywhere.
iLectric Piano gives you a collection of 20 world-class electric pianos, electric grands and clavs (including one by registering) along with a capable recorder and metronome. Purchase the Electric Piano Expansion 1 and the new Electric Piano Expansion 2 to instantly add more 44 high-quality instruments into the app.
Record your rehearsals or performances as MIDI with both overdubbing and punch-in capability, then export your track as audio via E-mail of File Sharing or Audio Copy to other iOS apps. With the built-in MIDI Recorder, you can change the tempo of your piece or even choose to use a different piano AFTER you've completed your performance! For composers of any level, the MIDI Recorder lets you capture and develop ideas anywhere your mobile life takes you. iLectric Piano also includes some professional MIDI performances to help you audition the various electric piano instruments or just ignite your own creative muse!
The easy-to-use instrument editor puts real-time controls on the panel just above the keys to let you adjust the EQ, the amount of reverb, the overdrive and your choice of 5 modulation effects (chorus, flanger, phaser, tremolo and auto pan). You can also adjust the tuning and transposition of the instrument. All edit knobs can be assigned to your choice of MIDI controllers for external fine-crafting of your instrument's sonic details. Virtual MIDI and MIDI Program Change are also supported.
iLectric Piano features:
- 20 world-class, multi-velocity electric piano, electric grand and clavinet instruments (including one by registering)
- Expandable library of 44 additional studio-grade instruments instantly available via in-app purchase
- Intuitive instrument and effect edit controls including 3-band EQ with sweepable mid, overdrive, reverb and choice of 5 modulation effects (chorus, flanger, phaser, tremolo and autopan) along with tuning and transpose plus 4 user variations per instrument
- Export performances as audio via E-mail, File Sharing and Audio Copy
- Large visual metronome with variable click volume and adjustable tempo
- Audiobus and Inter-App Audio support for iOS 8
- Virtual MIDI and MIDI Controller and MIDI Program Change support
- Low-latency for real-time playing
- More than 64-voice polyphony on the latest devices
- Designed to use with iRig KEYS and iRig KEYS PRO portable MIDI keyboards and iRig MIDI 2 interface
For more information:
Audiobus compatibility update
Ratings and Reviews
Good Solid app
This is my go to app for working out most of my electric piano when I’m composing. It even makes the cut in some of the final recordings. I have to say though that this is an easy program to work with but I often need sounds not available and switch to other apps for the final product. There haas been a glitch at startup that says I need to add microphone access but I cannot find the app in the privacy settings.
There’s no better grand for the iPad. We used to pay hundreds for vst instruments of half the quality. So if you’re complaining about a piano like this, at this price, your appreciation values are way off. It’s an iPad. Not a tower with a 12core future Xeon... if you want more from 20 bucks iPad multimedia has the wrong priority in your creativity.
Great sounds only hampered by iOS 9 issues
Ever since iOS 9 there has been distortion when changing samples. I can no longer play any Ikmultimedia apps running in the background in unison, let alone by themselves on my Mini II without sample switching causing notes to hang and distortion noises. Since 2013 I have been using these apps, but the ability to live gig on an iPad Mini II/Air 1 has diminished with the advent of iOS9. Everything was fine before. Please fix!
- IK Multimedia US, LLC
- 601.8 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- ©2013 IK Multimedia Production Srl
- In-App Purchases
- Electric Piano Expansion Pack $9.99
- Electric Piano Expansion Pack 2 $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.