Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
"Play it with iPod – Learn it with iLift"
iLift:PLAY helps you transcribe and learn to play music from recordings.
It can control the Music / iPod app, loop sections of a song, display a waveform, rewind or fast forward like a tape player, repeat songs, navigate playlists, and show metadata.
You can use it without reading complicated instructions, managing files, or understanding English; you can even operate it without looking at the screen (!).
Use your ears to learn jazz solos, fiddle tunes, math rock, indigenous music, classical pieces, Lady Gaga, ... Whatever grooves you, this app will help you develop your listening ability.
* * * FEATURES * * *
• Control the Music / iPod app
• Loop sections or the entire song
• Save sections for later
• See and scroll waveform of song
• Coarse speed change
• Rewind and fast forward like a tape player
• Repeat songs, albums, or playlists
• Navigate playlists
• View metadata (Title, Artist, Album, etc...) without truncation
• Start playing from within the app or from the Music / iPod app
• Stream songs via AirPlay
• No complicated instructions
• No file management: works with any song in the Music / iPod app
• Universal app for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* * * SUPPORT/FEEDBACK * * *
From within the app, it's under '?' > Send Feedback
* * * TWO FLAVOURS * * *
iLift comes in two flavours - iLift:REMIX and iLift:PLAY. Both of them have similar features and share the same look and feel.
Use iLift:REMIX to change the speed, key, or tuning of the song; it has high quality sound adjustments.
Use iLift:PLAY when you want to work with playlists. It’s like a remote control for the Music / iPod app, so you can start playing there and finish here!
Both will come in handy.
* * * QUOTES * * *
"Use it daily. Favorite music app.”
"allows me to spend the least amount of time touching my iPad and the most time actually picking up notes and wrtiting them down on my sheet. I'm already transcribing my third song and it's really quite fun"
"Very easy to use. I play bass and just learned a song with this app. I was able to do everything with one hand and keep the other on my instrument."
"Beautiful and very comfortable interface. The app is very simple and allows you to do with eye gestures what other applications are making it more complicated."
"Simply the best and easiest app I have ever used!! Super easy to figure out and I use it all the time. A must have for musicians!!!"
"If you're a musician who uses an iPhone or iPad to learn songs, then you will love this app. If you hate music players with cluttered up, busy screens and tiny little control buttons, you will love this app."
"This app has certainly increased my musical potential."
"It's very easy to use and a wonderful tool for language learners."
"It's obvious this app was designed by a musician who needed a better music player for learning and practicing songs."
What's New in Version 2.6
If you like iLift, please consider taking a minute to write a review on iTunes; it makes the app better and helps more people find it. <3
• Save sections for later
This a very easy to use app to lift and repeat a portion of a song to practice.
Great app for the price. A really useful tool for practicing guitar riffs.
- Category: Music
- Updated: Feb 06, 2015
- Version: 2.6
- Size: 1.8 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Bokmål, Norwegian, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Rosano Coutinho
- © Rosano Coutinho
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.