Illinois DVM is an app for University of Illinois college of veterinary medicine and their practice staff, to put pertinent information from the Veterinary Diagnostic Laboratory (VDL) and Veterinary Teaching Hospital (VTH), all in one place.
Access to dermatology drug withdrawal times, chemotherapy guidelines, lab results, test fees, and the ability to pay on invoices are just some of the features of this app.
This app is the “go to” place for University of Illinois vet med information.
- Added 'Seizure Guidelines' to Teaching Hospital DVM Resources section
- University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- 17.9 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Danish, French, German, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2015 University of Illinois Board of Trustees
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.