iLoveYou in 50+ Languages!
By Lingolook Publishing LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
"I just called to say ‘Ngiyakuthanda’!"
Love, the universal language, can be expressed without a word. But if it must be spoken, why not tell your sweetheart "I love you" in an exotic new tongue?
Learn how to say "I love you" in over 50 different languages from around the world with Lingolook iLoveYou – a new app from one of the leading publishers of audio phrasebooks for the iPhone. This app features over 50 audio translations of "I love you" - from Afrikaans to Zulu - recorded by native speakers and complete with expert translations and English phonetics.
Lingolook iLoveYou. Because language should never be a barrier to romance.
♥ Send I Love You cards with your love one with eMail, Facebook and Twitter
♥ Audio translations of “I love you” in 50+ international languages with country flags
♥ Recordings by native speakers from around the world
♥ Extra large type, native script and English phonetics
♥ Fast language search by category
♥ Convenient “Favorites” menu
♥ Instant audio replay
What's New in Version 6.22
CURRENT USERS WHO GET A BLANK SCREEN AFTER UPGRADE MUST FIRST REMOVE THE APPS PRIOR UPGRADING:
1) To remove the Lingolook Application, touch the apps icon on your device until the icon flickers
2) Touch the X showing on the top left of the apps icon.
3) Remove Lingolook Apps in your iTunes apps library.
4) Go back to the AppStore and download the apps again.
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Mar 07, 2011
- Version: 6.22
- Size: 96.1 MB
- Languages: English, German
- Seller: Lingolook Publishing LLC
- Copyright © 2011 Lingolook Publishing LLC All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.