This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Whether you’re visiting Armenia with kids, or are taking a trip through your wildest imagination, use this travel app to visit Yerevan and its surroundings. Check the illustrated map, choose your favorite sites and tap on the red icons to read carefully curated facts. Take pictures, write your thoughts in a journal at each location and finish your trip by watching your adventure come to life in a memory reel of photos you can share with family and friends.
- Learn basic vocabulary in Eastern Armenian as you set up your profile
- Enjoy colorful graphics of some of the most popular tourist sites in Yerevan and its surroundings, including Holy Etchmiadzin, Matenadaran, Sardarapat, Cascade, and more
- Click on ""Finish My Trip"" to create a memory reel of photos
- Enjoy the app in English, French and Portuguese
ABOUT THE DEVELOPERS
The Armenian General Benevolent Union (AGBU) is the world’s largest non-profit organization devoted to preserving and promoting the Armenian identity and heritage through educational, cultural and humanitarian programs.
CODICS is a one-of-a-kind software production company that believes there is a story behind each code.
NOTICE TO PARENTS
This app is kid friendly. It does not contain ads, in-app purchases, links or tracking functions.
What's New in Version 1.8
Iphone X adjustments
We are always working to improve your experience.
Feel free to contact us at email@example.com and don't forget to leave us a review!
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Dec 13, 2017
- Version: 1.8
- Size: 211 MB
- Languages: English, French, Portuguese
- Seller: Armenian General Benevolent Union
- © 2015 AGBU
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.