I’m Expecting Pregnancy App and Baby Guide - Calendar, Symptoms Tracker, Weekly Videos, and Baby Bump Photo Journal for Pregnant Moms until your Due Date
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Get the #1 pregnancy tracker and calendar for free! Track your symptoms, share with your doctor and compare with other moms; get weekly updates about your body; get weekly updates of your baby's growth.
Keep track of everything that's happening to you and your baby with 24/7 access to your information both from your phone and online. Created by MedHelp, the world's largest health community, I'm Expecting is the most comprehensive free pregnancy app!
* Beautiful and new photo-centric design. Who doesn't love photos of cute infants and precious moments?
* Photos automatically update for you each week to relish in cute overload
* Record your symptoms and compare them to what thousands of other women experience in the same week - THE ONLY PREGNANCY APP WITH THIS FEATURE!
* Get tips on how to alleviate the most common pregnancy symptoms, including nausea, fatigue, leg cramps and cravings
* Learn what is happening to your body and to your baby week by week
* Take photos of your tummy each week and watch your baby bump grow
* Easily upload your photos into the Baby Bump slideshow
* Track your pregnancy weight gain and see if you're gaining too much or too little weight
* View your doctor appointments, symptoms and important events at a glance with our easy-to-read calendar
* Share your pregnancy details with your doctor
* Enter your symptoms or other information whenever it's convenient
* Store your doctor's information for easy access
* Post questions and get answers to your pregnancy concerns from other women like you
* Access to your information online from any computer
* Add information online and have it automatically sync to your iPhone
* Print out all your data, including pregnancy weight gain and symptom charts, from medhelp.org -- great for doctor appointments!
To get started, enter your due date or let us calculate it for you. It's that simple!
Note: This Software is intended for informational and educational use only. Please consult your health care provider for any health concerns.
What's New in Version 1.6.5
Squished Bugs ;-)
I love it!
I love this app! I was having trouble with it crashing every time I opened it, so I deleted it and re-downloaded it, and now it's working great! It'd be nice if it had a weight graph like other apps do, to help you stay on track with your weight gain, but other than that, it's great:)
My fave pregnancy app!!!!
I love this app!!! I have downloaded 6 other ones, but ended up deleting them after a day or two because this one is my fave!! My honey has it on his phone as well!!! So it's helpful for daddy too!
This is my first pregnancy and I have questions, not sure what's going to happen, what's normal and this app is awsome . And I love watching the videos to see my baby might look like
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Feb 18, 2014
- Version: 1.6.5
- Size: 18.5 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese
- Seller: Medhelp
- © 1993 - 2013 Med Help
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.