I’m Expecting Pregnancy App and Baby Guide
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Get the #1 pregnancy app for free! Guides you through every single day until your due date. Get daily updates with pregnancy videos, articles, tips, and more. Track and learn about your pregnancy symptoms. Get answers about your pregnancy through the most active online health communities. To get started, simply enter your due date or let us calculate it for you.
Created by MedHelp, the world's largest and trusted online health community.
DAILY & WEEKLY PREGNANCY INFORMATION:
* Learn what's happening to your body
* Learn what's happening to your baby
* View weekly pregnancy video
* View weekly fetal development video
* Read detailed guides to relieve your pregnancy symptoms. Get tips on how to alleviate the most common pregnancy symptoms, including nausea, fatigue, leg cramps, cravings, and more.
* Ensure you are on track with our To do list item for each week
* Read unique pregnancy article with expert insight and advice on your pregnancy and health.
* View pregnancy tips
* See the latest post in our active pregnancy communities
* Better understand top symptoms for the week
* Get reminders and notifications
* Be aware with our Weight tracking guide
* Record baby bump photos in our Baby Bump Photo Diary. Take photos of your tummy each week and watch your baby bump grow
* Beautiful and ultra cute baby photo background. Who doesn't love photos of cute infants and precious moments?
* Photos automatically update for you each week to relish in cute overload
* Hundreds of pregnancy questions answered every hour
* Get support and motivation from others pregnant moms just like you
* Access to your information online from any computer
* Access your health information from our other health apps and health tools
* Add information online and have it automatically sync to your iPhone
* Print out all your data, including pregnancy weight gain and symptom charts, from medhelp.org -- great for doctor appointments!
Note: This Software is intended for informational and educational use only. Please consult your health care provider for any health concerns.
What's New in Version 2.7.3
Bug fixes and performance improvements!
I enjoyed using this app throughout my pregnancy. I did go over my due date but the app didn't stop after 40 weeks like other pregnancy apps.
Great information but...
As much as I enjoyed the week by week info, the weight gain tracker is pretty ridiculous. Everywhere else on the internet-- not to mention actual OBs-- the normal range is cited as 25-35 lbs over the course of the pregnancy. The app says, at 37 weeks, 9-18 lbs is "normal". Oh. No wonder it's been telling me my whole pregnancy that I'm fat!...
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Apr 05, 2017
- Version: 2.7.3
- Size: 83.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Medhelp
- © 1993 - 2015 Med Help
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.