I’m Expecting Pregnancy App and Baby Guide
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Get the #1 pregnancy app for free! Guides you through every single day until your due date. Get daily updates with pregnancy videos, articles, tips, and more - now with all-new, expert-reviewed content. Track and learn about your pregnancy symptoms. Get answers to your pregnancy questions through the most active online health communities. To get started, simply enter your due date or let us calculate it for you.
Created by MedHelp, the world's largest and most trusted online health community.
DAILY & WEEKLY PREGNANCY INFORMATION:
* Learn what's happening to your body
* Learn what's happening to your baby
* View weekly pregnancy video
* View weekly fetal development video
* Read detailed guides to relieve your pregnancy symptoms. Get tips on how to alleviate the most common pregnancy symptoms, including nausea, fatigue, leg cramps, cravings, and more.
* Ensure you are on track with our to do list item for each week (just updated!)
* Read articles and slideshows featuring expert-reviewed pregnancy advice (just updated!)
* Get weekly pregnancy tips (just updated!)
* See the latest post in our active pregnancy communities
* Better understand top symptoms for the week
* Get reminders and notifications
* Be aware with our Weight tracking guide
* Record baby bump photos in our Baby Bump Photo Diary. Take photos of your tummy each week and watch your baby bump grow
* Beautiful and ultra cute baby photo background. Who doesn't love photos of cute infants and precious moments?
* Photos automatically update for you each week to relish in cute overload
* Hundreds of pregnancy questions answered every hour
* Get support and motivation from others pregnant moms just like you
SYNC YOUR HEALTH DATA:
* Connect and see your steps progress from your Fitbit, Jawbone Up, Apple Health App (HealthKit), and several other apps and devices!
Note: This Software is intended for informational and educational use only. Please consult your health care provider for any health concerns.
What's New in Version 2.6.2
Bug fixes and improvements!
Informative & User Friendly
Awesome App especially for new moms!!! This app was great to keep up with what is going on. My fav is the move common side effect during each week. It made me feel like everything I was going through is natural. The community function allows you to ask all the random questions you have too. Overall it was nice knowing what was happening inside me before hearing from my midwives. It made me prepared to ask questions. The to do list for each week also made sure I didn't get behind on something. Will probably use this again when I have another baby!
Overall this app is great. I love all of the detailed info, reminders, to-do lists and symptoms tracker! It would be 5 stars if not for the fact that I can't customize my home screen. I want to be able to choose what I see there instead of jumping all around. I've also never been a big fan of community chats. I'd rather that not pop up on my home screen and have the option to not see any chats.
I downloaded a whole bunch of pregnancy apps and this one is the keeper. Really clear information and pictures,and a nice calendar to track everything you need to!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Jun 30, 2016
- Version: 2.6.2
- Size: 46.6 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese
- Seller: Medhelp
- © 1993 - 2015 Med Help
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.