I’m Expecting Pregnancy App and Baby Guide
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Get the #1 pregnancy app for free! Guides you through every single day until your due date. Get daily updates with pregnancy videos, articles, tips, and more. Track and learn about your pregnancy symptoms. Get answers about your pregnancy through the most active online health communities. To get started, simply enter your due date or let us calculate it for you.
Created by MedHelp, the world's largest and trusted online health community.
DAILY & WEEKLY PREGNANCY INFORMATION:
* Learn what's happening to your body
* Learn what's happening to your baby
* View weekly pregnancy video
* View weekly fetal development video
* Read detailed guides to relieve your pregnancy symptoms. Get tips on how to alleviate the most common pregnancy symptoms, including nausea, fatigue, leg cramps, cravings, and more.
* Ensure you are on track with our To do list item for each week
* Read unique pregnancy article with expert insight and advice on your pregnancy and health.
* View pregnancy tips
* See the latest post in our active pregnancy communities
* Better understand top symptoms for the week
* Get reminders and notifications
* Be aware with our Weight tracking guide
* Record baby bump photos in our Baby Bump Photo Diary. Take photos of your tummy each week and watch your baby bump grow
* Beautiful and ultra cute baby photo background. Who doesn't love photos of cute infants and precious moments?
* Photos automatically update for you each week to relish in cute overload
* Hundreds of pregnancy questions answered every hour
* Get support and motivation from others pregnant moms just like you
* Access to your information online from any computer
* Access your health information from our other health apps and health tools
* Add information online and have it automatically sync to your iPhone
* Print out all your data, including pregnancy weight gain and symptom charts, from medhelp.org -- great for doctor appointments!
Note: This Software is intended for informational and educational use only. Please consult your health care provider for any health concerns.
What's New in Version 2.4.1
We've fixed a few bugs with this release, in particular:
*You will not be asked to set your due date again after the initial set up. (sorry for any inconvenience)
*The prompt to invite your partner and family will only display ONCE!
Thank you for using I'm Expecting and thanks for your patience :)
It's really an amazing app! This will be my second pregnancy using it! With my first pregnancy, I liked seeing other people's symptoms!
&& there's a place where you can see questions people ask! Not only do I like using the app my boyfriend loves seeing where is baby is & how big & fast the baby is growing!
This last update needs to be fixed
I loved this app and it's information but ever since the last update, it takes forever to load! Sometimes it doesn't even pull up at all. Just a black screen with dots. If it does get to the weeks screen, it then takes 10 minutes to load the information about my week. Please fix whatever keeps happening with this app!!!
❤️⭐️🍼Excellent Pregnancy App❤️⭐️🍼
This is an Excellent Pregnancy App for Expectant Mom's & Dad's. You get to keep track of your symptoms, weight, doctors appointments, the tests that you had done & more. It also has helpful videos & very useful information. I highly recommend this App to ALL Expectant Parents to be.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Jul 21, 2015
- Version: 2.4.1
- Size: 31.2 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese
- Seller: Medhelp
- © 1993 - 2015 Med Help
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.