I’m Expecting Pregnancy App and Baby Guide - Calendar, Symptoms Tracker, Weekly Videos, and Baby Bump Photo Journal for Pregnant Moms until your Due Date
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Get the #1 pregnancy tracker and calendar for free! Guides you through every single day until your due date. Get daily updates with pregnancy videos, articles, tips, and more. Track and learn about your pregnancy symptoms. Get answers about your pregnancy through the most active online health communities. To get started, enter your due date or let us calculate it for you. It's that simple!
Created by MedHelp, the world's largest health community, I'm Expecting is the most comprehensive free pregnancy companion!
DAILY & WEEKLY PREGNANCY INFORMATION:
* Learn what's happening to your body?
* Learn what's happening to your baby?
* View weekly pregnancy video
* View weekly fetal development video
* Detailed guides to relieve your pregnancy symptoms. Get tips on how to alleviate the most common pregnancy symptoms, including nausea, fatigue, leg cramps, cravings, and more.
* To do list item for each week to ensure you are ready to go for the big day.
* Unique pregnancy article with expert insight and advice on your pregnancy and health.
* Pregnancy Tips
* The latest post in our active pregnancy communities
* Top symptoms for the week
* Reminders and notifications
* Weight tracking guide
* Baby Bump Photo Diary. Take photos of your tummy each week and watch your baby bump grow
* Beautiful and ultra cute baby photo background. Who doesn't love photos of cute infants and precious moments?
* Photos automatically update for you each week to relish in cute overload
* Guides you through every single day until your due date
* Record your symptoms and compare them to what thousands of other women experience in the same week - the only pregnancy app with this feature!
* Learn what is happening to your body and to your baby week by week
* Track your pregnancy weight gain and see if you're gaining too much or too little weight
* View your doctor appointments, symptoms and important events at a glance with our calendar
* Share your pregnancy details with your doctor
* Enter your symptoms or other information whenever it's convenient
* Store your doctor's information for easy access
* Post questions and get answers to your pregnancy concerns from other women like you
* Hundreds of pregnancy questions answered every hour
* Get support and motivations from others users just like you
* Access to your information online from any computer
* Access your health information from our other health apps and health tools
* Add information online and have it automatically sync to your iPhone
* Print out all your data, including pregnancy weight gain and symptom charts, from medhelp.org -- great for doctor appointments!
Note: This Software is intended for informational and educational use only. Please consult your health care provider for any health concerns.
What's New in Version 2.0.0
A huge update for you just in time for Mother's Day:
* Sleek and simple new interface
* New home screen that has new DAILY pregnancy information based upon where you are in your pregnancy. New info each day for you to view and read
* New videos
* New pregnancy and fetal development videos for each week
* New Pregnancy Tips
* New Pregnancy Articles
* Weekly To Do List Checklist
* New Symptoms Manual to learn how to relieve all your pregnancy symptoms
* Get your questions about pregnancy answered with the most recent post right on your home screen
* Easier symptoms and data entry to log your pregnancy information
* Baby Bump Bug Fixes
* Squished bugs ;-)
If you like I'm Expecting, please take the time to give us a nice review: it really helps :)
New Version Isn't as Good
The new version doesn't show the exact pregnancy progress in days and weeks like it used to. It shows the general week instead. It also doesn't have the countdown of how many days until your due date anymore. Since these two things were what I was primarily using the app for, I'm uninstalling it. It still has the other more advanced features, but I didn't want or use those.
Update: For everyone who says the week is now wrong, it's not. It's just less exact. When you are 5 days pregnant you are in your 1st week and when you are 27 weeks, 2 days pregnant, you are in your 28th week of pregnancy and so on. That said, I don't like the change either.
Love that it shows what trimester I'm in!
I love the new update! I like the new look and symptom info of the week I'm in. I really love that it shows what trimester I'm currently in which other apps don't show.
Stupid update-lost fav parts
I don't not like this update at all!! They removed the countdown & no longer can see how many days are left. That was my favorite part. Also, it's suddenly calculating wrong in my current week... Says I'm 28 and I'm not, exactly 27 weeks today. Loser app! Not going to use this anymore since it's just like all the rest. Going to delete to get some space on my phone.
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Apr 21, 2014
- Version: 2.0.0
- Size: 25.0 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese
- Seller: Medhelp
- © 1993 - 2013 Med Help
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.