With the I'm In app you easily plan your next get together with friends and family - on iMessage!
Easily create an event. Select a cover photo and your availability. Send it to the people in your conversation.
Invitees can tap the message to RSVP to the event. Indicate your availability by selecting "Yes", "Maybe" or "No" for all the dates and times that you are invited for.
Once invitees have RSVP'd, the initiator confirms the best suitable date and time, looking at everyone's availability.
- Plan your event completely without leaving Messages
- Select an event cover photo from up to 10 handpicked photos
- Enter an (optional) event location
- Select multiple dates and times for your event
- Automatic suggestion for the best date and time for your event based on all the RSVP's
- Calendar integration: See existing events and appointments from the Calendar app when you create a new event or RSVP
- Export a confirmed event to your device's Calendar
- Choose from a wider range of cover photos to make events more personal. Select the one you like most out of 30 hand picked photos.
Note that because I'm In is only available on iMessage, there is no app icon on the home screen. You can find the app in Messages.
- You can now add a location (address) to an event
Ratings and Reviews
User friendly is good for person setting up event. App is not user friendly if friends do not have the app or do not have an iPhone...
How do I remove this app???
Developer Response ,
Dear johnnnnnnnnnnny36, Thank you for trying I'm In. You can uninstall the app in the Messages app. For more details, please refer to: https://www.cnet.com/how-to/apps-for-messages-in-ios-10-stickers-heartbeats-and-lots-more/
How to remove the app!!!
I want to remove this app please advise!!!!!
- Jordy van Kuijk
- 30.3 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © No Problem Software
- In-App Purchases
- I'm In Premium $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.