By Keyloft Inc
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
* iMadeface reached Top1 free App: United States,United Kingdom,Canada,Thailand, Indonesia, Hongkong, Taiwan, Malaysia, Singapore，Korea, Russia and 45 more countries and areas!
In iMadeFace 3.0, we introduce the new iMadeFace ID ( iID ) - A face artwork with a short message coded in 2D bar-code (QR code)!
You can now share your iID with your friends on facebook, twitter and etc. With iMadeFace 3.0 to scan your iID, they can quickly see your artwork and get your "little secret message".
Have you sick of the same pattern of incoming-call pictures? Don't you think it's much better if you can draw him/her a comic one?
Have you tired of taking yourself a photo and share it? Try self-portrait for some fresh air.
The ones you love or the ones you hate, there’s always a way to create them an iconic look and make them really special.
Millions of unique faces could be generated from iMadeFace facial elements database. And you also can make the faces into greeting cards by adding foreground and background themes.
Simply slide your fingers to select facial feature and change their colors. Or enjoy the random results by giving your devices a swing.
* Numerous facial components are available;
* Special ornaments can be added to facial expression;
* Generate iMadeFace ID ( iID ) from face artwork and face note;
* Scan iID (QR code) from camera or camera roll;
* Share your QR code on facebook and twitter.
* One press to share face artwork or iID QR code on Facebook, twitter, Sina Weibo or Tencent Weibo;
* One press save to Camera Roll in JPEG or editable format in the build-in gallery
* Gesture and Shake device to control;
* Built-in funny face artwork games for time killing.
* Compatible with iPhone 5's "tall" view.
----- iMadeFace, make unique faces. -----
What's New in Version 3.1
- Bug fixed
New version very buggy
I love this app. I have made all of my coworkers faces in it. I love how all the pictures in my phone book are in the same cartoon style and also look like my actual coworkers!
However this latest version of the app is very buggy, especially in the gallery. I can't open and edit faces I made with the previous version of the app, and every time I open a saved face from the gallery, it gives me a random face, so now all my faces are impossible to edit! Starting from scratch is very time consuming, just to make a single edit. Also -- when I start a new face, sometimes it gives me the last face I made, sometimes it gives me a random face. Finally, I can no longer "send" my saved gallery faces to my phone book -- I now have to take a screen shot and manually put every face into my phonebook.
Please fix this! I love this app and would hate to have to stop using it because it doesn't work as well! A big-free gallery is essential to making this app relevant!
Great for profile pics!
There's a wide variety in options so I can get it to look like all my friends. When I click to edit a photo though it goes straight to a new scratch. And I've also created an image and accidentally shook my phone which created a new random pic so I had to start over. You have to save the pic to the gallery before you can save to your camera roll fyi for people who say it doesn't work, overall I love the app since there's so many choices.
everything works except when trying to save the image on my iPod. Says saved to gallery but it's not there. Also, there's a screen with ads to download games that I can never back out of...??? Re-downloaded but still no luck.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Feb 09, 2016
- Version: 3.1
- Size: 27.7 MB
- Languages: English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Keyloft Inc.
- © Keyloft LLC 2012-2016
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- "Happy" Pack$0.99
- "Mask" Pack$0.99
- "Lucky" Pack$0.99
- “Headwear” Pack$0.99
- “Earring” Pack$0.99