Imaengine Vector Camera
By luis manuel Rivas
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Fast, easy and powerfull Raster to Vector image conversion. The definitive COLOR VECTORIZATION TOOL!
With 30 editable filters you can get from a standard vectorization up to 32 colors, crispy grayscale images, two-tone stencils, original Pop-Art drawings and amazing polygonal shapes.
Built-In unique EDITOR, change colors to layers or paths and paint with your finger!
Record video with rotoscoping effect.
Export images in JPG, PNG, PDF and SVG formats.
Share your PDF and SVG files to Adobe Creative Cloud or send them to Adobe Illustrator Desktop.
Upload PDF and SVG files to Dropbox or 'Open In' directly in other Vector Apps ( Skribl, Inkpad...) or send by email etc..
Save USER PRESETS and share it with Airdrop, email, Dropbox ...
If you like the new features, please leave us a review and some stars! Thanks!
+ + + IMPORTANT: + + +
This version is only supported by iPhone 5S / iPad 4 and above, please don't install it in earlier devices.
* PDF and SVG files are vectorial graphics and you can enlarge as much as necessary and edit in Inkscape, Adobe Illustrator and others.
APP CRASH? please send me email with device model and iOS version to : firstname.lastname@example.org
What's New in Version 5.3.4
Bug fixed: Buttons labels, and text missing.
Horrible UX and Deceptive Advertising
1. The user interface here is very clearly designed by someone who knows next to nothing about the actual science as well as art of human factors. I don’t think even a single one of Apple’s guidelines were even used here. Absolutely horrible
2. The claim of a rotoscoping feature is completely false. The app enables importing of a still image and vectorizing it but rotoscoping is where each frame of a film is traced by hand thereby enabling the artist to manipulate, replocate, etc. the moving image.
3. The vectorizing algorithm used is different than Adobe’s and Adobe’s is better.
Too bad about this app as it has potential but for we who are professionals in animation and film and in UX, this is a waste of money and time fiddling with. I am furious at myself for paying the especially since Adobe came out last year with its Capture app which vectorizes well but onlh still images.
Very cool app
This app has a lot of potential. I wish it could save so you can modify later instead of having to export. It creates some really cool effects.
While I love this app and use it often it can be a pain in the butt. 1. I can't figure out or find out how to save a file. I can share but not save. SO when I get ready for a new one is #2. I can't close the app. I have to manually close app then reopen EVERYTIME. Major pain in the butt. So a star off for each one. I would seriously consider purchasing this if they didn't have these problems .
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Oct 14, 2017
- Version: 5.3.4
- Size: 58.5 MB
- Languages: English, Spanish
- Seller: luis manuel Rivas
- © 2015 luis rivas gonzalez
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Imaengine Upgrade$1.99