Crop, convert and rename thousands of image files in batch mode with Image Crop. Crop your images to remove unwanted areas or to give them a specific aspect ratio. Also, if your original image files are poorly named, you can use Image Crop to give them meaningful names so they are easier to find and identify.
But here is what Image Crop has to offer:
* Crop your images in batch mode
* Automatically crop your images to one of the following aspect ratios: 1:1, 4:3, 3:2, 16:9
* Select the corner where the crop area starts
* Use either pixels or percents to define the crop area
* Preview the crop area for each image
* Convert and rename your images in batch mode
* Keep the EXIF info and creation date of your original images
* Input formats: JPG, JPEG, JPE, JP2, JPX, PNG, TIFF, TIF, GIF, BMP
* Output formats: JPG, JPEG, JPE, JP2, JPX, PNG, TIFF, TIF, GIF, BMP
* Save the cropped images in a folder of your choosing
So purchase Image Crop today and you will never need another app for cropping images.
- Select the corner where the crop area starts
- Minor user interface improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Great for beginners.
I was recently searching through the App Store for this kind of app because I am currently managing a website. I used to waste a lot of time on cropping tons of photos individually but that isn't an issue anymore because this app does all the work for me now. It has a simple interface and it gets the job done.
Custom Aspect Ratios?
I purchased this app for a very simple function and it can’t perform it: I want to autocrop a batch of photos to 16:10. Why create this app and not allow custom aspect ratios? The manual features it provides are only useful for cropping a group of similar photos. If you want to crop all your photos to a specific aspect ratio, it’s bafflingly limited in what it allows you to do.
Must enter custom crop values by hand
I wanted to use this to crop a set of images to a fixed aspect ratio, but with the option of adjusting the crop area by hand. Unfortunately, the app is completely unsuitable for this purpose.
If the app store had demos and/or refunds, I’d have been able to try the app first. But alas, my only option is to leave a semi-negative review.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.