Image Deblur is a professional tool that lets you remove the blur from your photos.
Thanks to its deconvolution algorithm it is possible to bring out the details you are looking for from your photos, with high precision. It is really useful if you need to get important information from your photo!
What does this tool do?
- Focus defocused photos, letting you see their details such as text or blurred subjects;
- Remove motion blur from your photos, generated by fast moving subjects or your camera (following a simple motion trajectory), such as shaky hands;
- Tune the focus and motion blur angle thanks to its high precision controls;
- Fast result computation with preview changes thanks to its multithreaded algorithm;
- Outputs a color RGB or Grayscale restored image;
- Supports high resolution images;
- Supports Auto Mode which automatically gives you some of the possible restorations of your image;
This tool does not only sharpen the image, it literally removes the blur, and reduces it when severe blur is present.
Please be aware that:
- This is a professional tool, follow the in-app explanation in order to learn how to use it correctly;
- High resolution images will be scaled if hardware limits are exceeded;
- The purpose of this tool is to bring out the desired details from your images, not to improve the image in its entirety, especially when severe blur is present;
- Fixed some image formats not being recognized correctly (such as JPEG);
- Fixed rare crashes;
- Now supports macOS Mojave Dark Mode;
- Fixed Auto Mode not working correctly on macOS Sierra;
Ratings and Reviews
Developer Resolved Issue in App!
I contacted the developer as he requested. He fixed the app right away. I down-loaded the upgrade. I ran the same test image and was very pleased with the result. This will be a very useful app for me when the need arises. My thanks to the quick action of the developer!
Developer Response ,
Hello, after the progress line stops a new window will appear where you can see the auto mode previews. For further help you can contact me at email@example.com, providing me some more information such as the OS version you are using, the image format and resolution and the system specs. Thank you. F.P.
It is not working!
I uploaded a photo and tried to deblure it since I was looking for a very obvious details. Not only not improved the quality after uploading, it was even more blured at the end! I tried multiple times and played with the settings! I feel I just waisted my money! I don’t recommend it!
Developer Response ,
Hello, I'm sorry you are encountering difficulties, however let me help you improve your results. If the resulting image is more blurred than the original one it is due to incorrect parameters settings. The app will always improve the provided image if everything is setup correctly. If you are sure you have setup the values in the right manner and the resulting image is not completely restored it might be due to the following causes: The image provided is affected by severe blur; Parts of the image are missing; There is too much noise; If you need further help you can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org, I will be glad to help you solve any other issue you are facing. Thank you, F.Pellaco.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.