By Exact REAL
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Image Editor is a bitmap image-editing application that lets you retouch existing photos or create original graphics. Image Editor gives you the rich graphics toolset for digital photography and supplies of a professional graphic design studio. Additional,Image Editor integrates batch rename,batch resize,batch format conversion which will promote your productivity more efficiently.
- JPEG loading and saving.
- JPEG2000 loading and saving.
- TIFF Also FAX (CCITT3) format supported for loading.
- PNG with various compression levels loading and saving.
- BMP in 2,16,256 or 16M colors loading and saving.
- PCX in 2,16,256 or 16M colors loading and saving.
- GIF in 2,4,8,16,32,64,128 or 256 colors loading and saving.
- RAW Camera formats (CRW, CR2, NEF, RAW, PEF, RAF, X3F, BAY, ORF, SRF, MRW, DCR) loading.
- PhotoShop PSD format loading and saving.
- PDF format loading and saving.
- zoom in,zoom out,zoom to fit,zoom to actual size
- Selected region cropping.
- Image rotation any angle(special for 90 and 180 degree) by various methods.
- Horizontal and vertical flip.
- Image resizing.
- Double click on image to adjust
-Double click in any point of current image to open edit panel
-Adjust exposure,contrast,saturation,temperature,tint,sepia,sharpness on "Adjust" page.
-Preview and generate effect including B&W,sepia,antique,fade color,boost color,sharpen,blur,color invert on "Effect" page.
-Get the image detail information on "Detail" page.
Image Batch Process:
-Batch rename by set prefix,suffix and number from
-Batch resize by set width and height in px.
-Batch format conversion support TIFF,JPEG,BMP,PNG,GIF,PDF
Too few features and little help for the price
I hate to give an application such a low score, but I feel I have to here. The interface is far from intuitive. Use the crop rectangle to select an area on the image, click on the "crop by selection rectangle" button and, viola!, nothing happens. So, we try to find a help menu. Unfortunately, there doesn't appear to be one. So, we go back to the app store and follow the links to the MacRender web site. The web site either doesn't exist or is down.
For me, this is a little too much work to try and figure out the basic functions.
What a galactic waste of money!
I would give this 0 stars but that's not an option. As best I can determine, this application does absolutely nothing.
save your $$
This app does NOTHING that you cannot already do in iphoto!! Total junk....how do I get my $$ back???