By Bitten Apps
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Image Resizer is an application that allows you to resize any image you throw at in in three easy steps!
For more advanced users, you can also resize lots of images at once, effortlessly!
- No limit in image size;
- Accepts any image format OSX recognizes;
- Allows you to keep aspect ratio;
- Bulk resizer;
- Blazing fast;
Supported Formats (Input/Output):
- BMP – Windows Bitmap files
- GIF – Graphics Interchange Format file
- JPEG 2000 – JPEG 2000 files
- JPEG – Joint Photographic Experts Group files
- PNG – Portable Network Graphics files
- TIF, TIFF – Tagged Image File Format files
Supported Formats (Input Only, Output as PNG):
- Non-Exhaustive List (depending on the installed software, these formats may vary): PICT, PIC, PCT, EPSF, PS, EPSI, EPSF, EPI, EPS, SGI, TPIC, ICNS, FPIX, FPX, QTI, QTIF, MPO, HDR, EXR, MAC, PNT, PNTG, RGB, TARGA, TGA, CUR, XBM, PSD, ORF, MRW, RWL, RW2, RAW, CRW, ICNS, EFX, JFAX, JFX, G3, FAX, DCR, ERF, ARW, SR2, SRF, SRW, PEF, NRW, NEF, 3FR, FFF, MOS, CR2, DNG
What's New in Version 3.0.3
Imaging framework update.
Absolutely Does Not Work
Looks like “bittenapps” has bitten the dust - no signs of life for a few years on their public media pages, their support links go full circle. Good job a$$holes.
Doesn’t do anything! Waste of money. Too bad this app wasn’t tested for functionality before permitting it into the App Store.
Doesn’t Work Since Update
This app doesn’t work anymore since updating to OS El Capitan. Totally worthless now.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Oct 07, 2015
- Version: 3.0.3
- Size: 0.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Ana Almeida
- © Bitten Apps 2011-14
Compatibility: OS X 10.6 or later, 64-bit processor