By LOLriffic Stuff
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Image Search is an easy, simple and quick way to search and browse images on your iPhone. Simply start up the app, type in a image search query and browse the photos that are returned.
- Simply, yet none distracting controls, they're hidden until you need them. (Smart, eh?)
- Rotate your device to switch between portrait and landscape photos.
- The quickest straight to image search available for the iPhone or iPod Touch, just open and type in what images you're looking for.
HOW TO USE:
- Search for any image by clicking the image search box and typing in your query.
- Browse the photo results by tapping on the left or right side of the screen
- See the webpage link and save instructions by tapping on the bottom edge of the screen.
- Try a different search by tapping on the top edge of the screen.
- Rotate the iPhone or iPod Touch to switch between portrait and landscape picture modes for viewing.
What's New in Version 1.2
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Nov 30, 2013
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 1.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Adan Vielma
- © 2009 LOLriffic Stuff
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.