Spend your time on more fun things than (re)typing - take a photo of a book page, receipt, invoice, business card, data table, list, note, or any other paper or on-screen document, and let our app extract text from it. All that is left for you to do is to copy text (or selected part of it) and paste it where you need it, or share it as a text file via email or cloud storage services.
Our industry-leading OCR (Optical Character Recognition) engines will convert your photos to txt files in a seconds, and spare you from waisting your time and effort on something machines can do. Image to Text is powerful text scanner that just gets the job done. Oh and, it is very simple and easy to use app.
• Excellent recognition and conversion quality.
• No limits on file size or number of converted files.
• Screenshots can be converted as well.
• Easily share converted documents or open them in another apps.
• You can copy text or part of it and paste it somewhere else.
• The converted document is in the .txt format and immediately ready for further reuse.
• Converted documents are editable so, if it is needed, you can quickly make small adjustments in any text editor on your phone or computer.
So why bother typing quote from the book you are reading to share it with friends, or entering strings of characters you don't know what they mean to translate them - just take a photo and copy-paste them!
Files are sent to our powerful servers where they are being converted by best-on-market OCR technology, so your phone battery and resources won't be drained by conversion. After the file is converted, the result is being downloaded back to the app, and the files are deleted from our servers immediately.
Big update ahead! We are listening to your feedback,
and we have added a lot of new stuff for you, including:
• Scan option to recognize paper on your photo
• Rotation and black-and-white-ing photos
• Renaming converted files
• Copy text from the scan in one tap, and paste it anywhere else
• Support for beautiful iPhone X
• Haptic feedback for supported devices
• Slightly improved user interface
• Various bug fixes and improvements
We hope you are going to love this update - we put a lot of love into it!
If you love it, go ahead and give us 5 stars, it means a lot to us. If you
experience any problem, or have a suggestion, feel free to contact us
at firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll be there for you!
(Oh, and - you showed a lot of interest in our apps - so expect
more frequent updates and more features soon!)
Ratings and Reviews
It is very great application. I like it very much. It helps me every time. There is many images with text that you can not copy. It helps you to convert this photo in text so you can copy and paste it. It is very cool. Interface are very simple. Design is very cool and modern. Very nice application for students. Thank you very much for it.
This app actually does what it says it does and doesn't, charge you money to convert pictures into text. This is very helpful for taking quick, notes from my textbook, when I have hundreds of pages to organize definitions for.
Free to download, $10 to use
This app is free to download. If you want to use it, you have 2 options: 1) Pay $9.99 to have your photo translated immediately or 2) Wait 60-90 minutes to have your photo translated for free (one at a time), which makes this app completely useless. They’re tricking you into downloading something you would probably not have otherwise downloaded. I won’t download anything from this developer again.
- Cometdocs.com Inc.
- 19 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Cometdocs.com Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Lifetime of Immediate Conversions $4.99
- Business Extension $29.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.