Image Tricks Lite
By Belight Software, ltd
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Enhanced for OS X 10.11
Image Tricks Lite is a freeware photo editing application that utilizes Mac OS X Core Image filters and Quartz Compositions to transform your favorite photos. Image Tricks Lite also contains a powerful image generator for creating random images, as well as photo frames and borders to decorate your images even further.
The Pro Edition of Image Tricks includes an additional:
● 42 image filters (total 153);
● 104 photo frames (total 116);
● 62 vector borders (total 74);
● 154 unique masks (total 225);
● 5 Quartz compositions (total 43);
● 7 image generators (total 20).
Tricks with Filters and Compositions:
● Adjust colors (Saturation, Brightness, Contrast, Sepia, etc.)
● Blur images (Motion Blur, Sharpen Luminance, Unsharp Mask, etc.)
● Distort faces and more (Bump, Pinch, Twirl, etc.)
● Turn a photo into art (Mosaic, Color Pencil, Halftone, etc.)
● Blend two pictures together (Page Curl, Checkerboard, etc.)
● Tile an image, create a kaleidoscope out of it, crop it, and much more!
Picture Frames and Borders
● Large collections of both frames and borders for your photos.
● Zoom in and position your photo inside.
● Flip frames and apply shadows to them.
● Random images created using mathematical algorithms.
● Control all of the parameters with easy-to-use controls.
● Set the core colors of the generated image.
What's New in Version 3.8.2
- New OS X 10.11 filters were added:
Light Tunnel Distortion, Perspective Transform with Extent, Smooth Linear Gradient, Triangle Kaleidoscope.
- Fixed specific OS X 10.11 issues in filters and quartz compositions.
Best Free iMac Photo Editer
They should make a iphone and ipad app (not sure if they do or not) but I’m going to look as this version is very easy to use. It allows for change to colors frames borders effects, not too photo-complex, just enough to spruse up your pic with a little fun color and effects. Pretty cool, fast, and practical. Thanks!
Saving and uploading images
I made some really great images with this program for a client! Then I went to save them to my desktop……the images that save look nothing like the edited verions in the program. All of my hard work gone. Why doesn’t the saved image look exactly like the applied edited versions in the program? I am extremely frustrated and I have no idea what I am going to tell my client who loves the final edit that can’t be saved and delivered to them.
Quick, easy, free image manipulator.
I have been using Image Tricks since versions started with 1. As I’ve expanded my website work, I find that I use this regularly to crop, resize, frame, optimize or make other change to the images & graphics I’m using for the websites. Great tool to use in the right circumstances. Does what I need.
- Category: Photography
- Updated: Oct 12, 2015
- Version: 3.8.2
- Size: 19.8 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Spanish
- Seller: Belight Software, ltd
- © 2015 Belight Software, Ltd
Compatibility: OS X 10.6.6 or later, 64-bit processor