By Abacus Industries Inc.
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Image Viewer is a simple and fast way to view images and photos. Quickly view all images for an entire folder and subfolders. View in windowed or full screen modes and enjoy full screen slide shows. Users can navigate using mouse, trackpad, and keyboard.
- Open an image file or an entire folder
- Drag an image file or folder into Image Viewer
- View single images or thumbnails
- Adjustable thumbnail size
- Search sub folders for images
- Zoom to fit, actual size, zoom in, zoom out
- Scrolls zoomed images and large images in actual size
- Full screen mode
- Slideshow with preferences for customization
- Supports retina display
- Supports trackpad swipe
- Supports mouse scroll wheel
- Mouse scroll wheel to advance images
- Mouse scroll wheel zoom when shift key is pressed
- Keyboard shortcuts for most functions
- Open in Finder and with Preview
- Open from and share to Photos
- Set image as desktop picture
- Move to trash to delete images
- Image Info window with EXIF data
- Safe sharing removes metadata before sharing
- Plays animated gif files
- Upsizing images
- Loop through
- Showing file names in thumbnail view
- Searching subfolders
- Size app to first opened image
- Size app to each image
- Reverse scroll wheel advance
- Launch app in Full Screen
- Dark gray or black background - Full Screen
- Dark gray or black background - Windowed
- Fade during slideshow
- Random order slideshow
- Don’t sleep during slideshow
- Slideshow delay time
Supported Image Formats:
jpg, jpeg, tif, tiff, gif, png, psd, bmp
Supported RAW Image Formats:
nef, cr2, arw
Image Viewer is a great way to look at your photos and images. Just give it a try!
We'd like to know how to improve Image Viewer, Contact us at Abacus Industries http://www.abacusindustriesinc.com
What's New in Version 2.0
- New toolbar, menus, and icon.
- New preferences window.
- Added "Open with" to menus.
- Navigate random slideshow.
- Multiple monitor support.
- Minor bug fixes.
Please leave an updated review to help us improve the app. Thanks for your support!
Works Great but needs some basic features.
I got this to replace a program which stopped working properly. Image Viewer runs super fast and I dont have to wait for thumbnails to load. For the most part this get’s the job done, because I needed something to display thumbnails on a grey background. However, this could use improvements to make it that much better.
1.) It needs to have a navigation bar on the left so the users can quickly browse directories without having to go to open them individually.
2.) Give us an option to set the background color to anything we want. The grey is nice, but I wish it were darker and I dont want to use black.
3.) It needs an auto refresh or manual refresh button so that when an image gets changed or updated it will show those changes. Right now I have to close the app and reopen it to see the changes of an image take place.
This is my must have app!
I have tried many image or photo viewing programs in the past and was very happy to find this app. It can load thousands of photos in just a few seconds. It supports the RAW files from my DSLR camera and shows the EXIF information. I really like the layout, keyboard commands, mouse scroll wheel support, and user preferences. The interface is simple and works great! Update: Really like the changes to the app and backing up during a random slideshow is great!
This app is incredible
This Image Viewer does everything I need. It is super easy to use and I love that you can set the thumbnail size for both full screen and “windowed” screen. Thank you for adding RAW file support and animated GIF support. This app is really the best I have tried!
- Category: Photography
- Updated: Jun 14, 2017
- Version: 2.0
- Size: 2.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Abacus Industries, Inc.
- Copyright © 2013-2017 Abacus Industries Inc.
Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor