By Infinite Evolution Technologies
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Stream all your photos on your computer to your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch. No more syncing or uploading. It's fast!
Stream your photos from your computer to your iOS device over a wireless network. No syncing or downloading means more precious space saved on your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch.
View All Your Photos. Quickly
Since you're streaming photos to your iOS device, you're no longer limited to what you've synced or downloaded. So you can view ALL of the photos on your computer. It's fast, too!
You can view your photos over a cellular connection or WiFi hotspot using the Remote Server feature. No need to register or create an account somewhere!
Take Them With You, Too.
Save full-size photos to your camera roll or save the photos in a folder to view later*, without a network connection.
Find What You're Looking For
Too many photos? Search your photos based on EXIF/IPTC or filename!
And It Does More...
- Slideshow makes it great as a photo frame on the iPad.
- Private Folders lets you keep photos for your eyes only.
- Shuffle lets you view photos in random order.
- View all the metadata associated with your photos.
- Supports high resolution images optimized for the new iPad's Retina Display.
- Works with iPhoto (beta!)
NOTE: This app requires you to install and run the ImageBank Server desktop application on the computer that contains your photos. You can download ImageBank Server here:
Supported Operating Systems: Mac OS X (Leopard 10.5.8, Snow Leopard 10.6+、Lion 10.7+, Mountain Lion 10.8+) and Windows (XP, Vista, 7)
What's New in Version 7.0.1
Fixed custom server add screen.
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Nov 15, 2013
- Version: 7.0.1
- Size: 10.7 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese
- Seller: Yoshinobu Sugawara
- © 2010
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Upgrade to Full Version$1.99