By CordialSoftware, Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
ImageDrain is an Action Extension that provides an image download function for Safari. You can select and download images which you see on Safari.
- You can get images with an easy operation.
- You can directly download images from Safari without launching other application.
- You can switch between grid view and single image view.
- You can save not only displayed images but also background and link images.
- You can select display images.
* 3D Touch
- You can press the application icon to quickly open a last URL.
# HOW TO USE #
1. Launch Safari, and when you are on the desired web site, tap 'Share' button.
2. Tap ImageDrain icon for launch.
- If you do not find ImageDrain icon, please swipe the list of options all the way to the left. Then, you will see 'More' icon. Tap 'More' icon and enable ImageDrain.
3. ImageDrain lists images that displayed in Safari.
4. Select images you want.
5. Tap save button.
6. Selected images are downloaded to Camera Roll.
What's New in Version 1.7.0
- Optimized for iOS 11
- Optimized for iPhone X
- Fixed image backup issue (Download images are now backed up)
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Nov 23, 2017
- Version: 1.7.0
- Size: 27.1 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese
- Seller: CordialSoftware, Inc.
- © 2014-2017 CordialSoftware, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.