Easily add frames, mats, and borders to your photos!
ImageFramer is used by artists, professional and amateur photographers, scrapbookers, framers, and people who just want their family photos to look better.
ImageFramer helps you to:
* Present your pictures and paintings in life-like frames
* Add artistic frames and effects for photographers
* Decide how to best frame your art by comparing multiple designs!
* Make your artwork stand out with life-like frames for a professional look.
* Create holiday cards
* Spice up your family, travel or holiday photos
Over 100 frames and mats in the free version with over 800 beautiful frame designs available in the standard collection (unlocked with "Standard Features" in-app purchase) with over 400 more in the Pro collection (unlocked with "Pro Features" in-app purchase), with more frames being added constantly.
The free version exports with an ImageFramer watermark. Watermark will be removed with the purchase of either the "Standard" or "Pro Features" features.
Learn more about ImageFramer at https://imageframer.net
* Photo.app extension
* Batch Processing
* Lightroom Plugin
* Share Extension to share photos to ImageFramer
* Create multiple variations of the frame by adjusting brightness, saturation, or colorizing it
* Add multiple colored mats with bevels for photo-realistic look
* Add shadows below the frames and control light source direction
* Add image or text overlays with easy but powerful controls (needs to be unlocked with "Standard Features" in-app purchase)
* Export images quickly by dragging and dropping to Finder or to the desktop.
* Export images in different sizes and multiple formats
* Select background color to visualize your complete framed image on the wall in your room
* Frame editor to create your own raster or vector frames (needs to be unlocked with "Pro Features" in-app purchase)
* Frame design report with real-world sizes. Great to prepare for real frames. (needs to be unlocked with "Pro Features" in-app purchase)
* Importing and exporting of frames and designs for sharing and backup (Exporting frames requires "Pro Features")
* Print or share your designs
Frame Easter, Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, Mother's Day, and Love photos of your family with the new Holiday collection of original vector frames. More to follow for free.
A comprehensive user manual is included through the Help menu.
All the fixes below are for macOS Mojave:
- Fix color picker
- Fix "hide layer" button
- Fix "rotate layer" button
Fixes in previous version:
- Support opening .HEIC image files on supported macOS releases, and saving back into them (but not Saving As)
- Improve dropping from Photos by opening the full-resolution image instead of a thumbnail
- Fix a crash when opening images with some color spaces (like some exported from Capture One Pro 12)
- Enabled Hardened Runtime
Ratings and Reviews
A great tool to add interest to your photos
Over the past 15 or so years, I have owned multiple programs that would add matting and frames to my photos. Some were better than others, some supported defining your own frames. Along the way most of those tools disappeared as Apple made changes to the hardware and operating system. ImageFramer is now the tool I have to do the job. It works, it runs on my older Mac as well as my newer Mac and it has a good selection of frames and matting that can easily be combined to make some unique frames for your images. It is easy to use and I have purchased all the Pro features, well worth the money! For those of you who like putting frames on your images, you can’t go wrong with ImageFramer. Purchase the pro version, you will be happy you did.
Excelent App. Worth the money.
I always read the low reviews before downloading an app. What I saw was a lot of people wanting somethine for nothing. Good software can’t be free. I tried the free version and it proved it would sute my needs. I ended up buying the full $70 version and very glad I did. I have gottem more complements on my posting of photos using ImageFramer. It is easy to use and the results are amazing. I can export my projects in multipule formats and print from any image viewer. I usually import my projects into FaceBook or use them in emails. This app is a good example of you get what you pay for. Don’t be so cheap if you want good results.
This is a terrific app if you want to display your online art in a professional manner. Its easy to use and displays well also. If there is any drawback it would be that there are not enough realistic options for framing various mediums. I would like to see a “set” dedicated to watercolor, to include a larger variety of frames. It doesn’t appear that this app is updated, thus, the limited collections. If ImageFramer wanted to take this to the “next” level they may work closer with the framing manufacturers, to include an option to estimate framing sizes and possibly costs.
Developer Response ,
Hello. Thank you for the kind words about ImageFramer. What kind of frames would you like to see for watercolor? Please contact us through our support site (http://support.apparentsoft.com) since we do want to increase our library of frames based on customer requests. Thank you.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.