Guided Imagery is a gentle yet powerful method to relieve stress. It combines deep relaxation with sensory images that change experience and the way you cope with challenges. Dr. Miriam Franco, LCSW, Psy.D. is a psychologist, social worker, certified Guided Imagery practitioner and a Multiple Sclerosis Specialist. She obtained her MSW degree from Smith Graduate School of Social Work, her Psy.D. from Immaculata University Graduate School of Psychology, her certification in Guided Imagery from Beyond Ordinary Nursing of the American Nursing Association and her MS specialization from the Consortium of MS Centers. She is also a certified Relational Psychoanalyst having graduated from the Institute for Relational Psychoanalysis of Philadelphia.
This app provides those wishing to learn more about Guided Imagery the resources to do that.
1.0 new upload
Ratings and Reviews
I saw an ad for this app in a MS Magazine. The app seams like a great idea, but I don’t want to spend $3 a month to unlock more features. Needs a little more work.
- The NGAGE COMPANY, INC
- 41.3 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Azerbaijani, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Norwegian Nynorsk, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2018 ImageryWork
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.