"ImageSize is a simple to use macOS application created from the ground up with a single purpose in mind: to help you batch resize, rename and convert collections of thousands of pictures in a snap." - Softpedia.com
Resize, convert and rename thousands of image files in batch mode with ImageSize. Resize your images to reduce their size on disk and optimise them for a specific usage like sending via email or posting online. Also, if your original image files are poorly named, you can use ImageSize to give them meaningful names so they are easier to find and identify.
But here is what ImageSize has to offer:
* Resize your images in batch mode
* Use either pixels or percents to define the new dimensions
* Keep the original aspect ratio of your images
* Resize portrait images more efficiently by considering that width is always the largest dimension
* Resize your images by fixed width or height
* Resize your images by fixed width and height
* Convert and rename your images in batch mode
* Keep the EXIF info and creation date of your original images
* Input formats: JPG, JPEG, JPE, JP2, JPX, PNG, TIFF, TIF, GIF, BMP
* Output formats: JPG, JPEG, JPE, JP2, JPX, PNG, TIFF, TIF, GIF, BMP
* Save the resized images in a folder of your choosing
So purchase ImageSize today and tasks that usually take hours will only take seconds to complete.
- Output image preview
- Drag and drop images directly into the application
- Keep the EXIF info and creation date of the original images
- Support for the JP2, JPX and JPE image file extensions
- Bugfix: The app doesn't crash anymore when resizing a very large number of images
- Minor user interface improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Selectively resizing out of thousands of photos
I'm new to Mac and needed something to resize large numbers of sports photos. It does a good job and is easy to figure out how to make it work..... HOWEVER, since I pick and choose out of thousands of pictures in a folder, if I happen to click in the wrong spot, it looses all my selection unless I am constantly hitting "OPEN."
The app works well overall. It offers a lot of resizing options, it's quite fast and can resize over a thousand photos in a single processing session. It also preserves the EXIF metadata of the original images which is a big plus.
Perfect easy to use bulk resizer
I needed a tool to bulk resize images and keep the aspect ratio. Thankfully I found this one and it did a great job without the need for reading any instructions. Great reduction and great quality compression.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.