● One of the “Best Creativity Apps for Kids of 2013″ according to Top Kids Apps
● Imagination Box is an incredible creativity app that allows children to draw, color, sculpt, and make anything they want - Best Apps for Kids
● offers hours of fun, unlimited replay value and a an impressive number of tools that will sparks your kids imagination and creativity! - Fun Educational Apps
● absolutely a great art/creativity app suitable for preschoolers and early elementary schoolers - Real Kids Apps
● we highly recommend this one for both creative expression and to supplement pre-reading skills - Appolearning
● target expressive and receptive language for understanding of basic concepts such as shapes, colors, sizes and quantity - A.C.T. Apps Consulting & Training
Give your child endless possibilities for educational and open-ended creative play that will bring a huge smile to their face with Imagination Box! Every child loves play dough, but no one enjoys cleaning up the mess. This application takes care of that problem, and does so much more! Your child will enjoy hours of playtime filled with laughter, while choosing different play dough shapes, including letters and numbers, changing each piece of molded dough’s color, and placing it on their choice of background to create any type of scene that he or she can dream up.
With 62 play dough pieces, including shapes, numbers, and upper-case letters in 9 different colors, the sky is the limit! Also, in every masterpiece your child creates, he or she can flip, resize, rotate, and make larger or smaller each piece of play dough! With options to choose from 12 different background colors, use a special photo from the iPad camera roll, add additional designs with 10 erasable markers, and take a photo of their finished creation, your child will have more than enough tools to spark their creativity!
In addition to providing hours of amusing, creative play, Imagination Box also offers an introduction to very important early learning concepts, including the following- learning colors, uppercase alphabet letters, numbers, shapes, fine motor practice, and the opportunity to work on expressive language.
- This application is appropriate for kids of all ages.
- This app has a kid-friendly design, and is easy to use.
- This app includes 62 pieces of play dough, including shapes, numbers, and uppercase letters in 9 different colors, for a total of 558 pieces, giving your child endless creative learning possibilities
- 12 colorful backgrounds available in the application. You can also add your own background image from the iPad camera roll
- 10 colorful markers, which can be used to decorate your pictures
- The pictures created are stored and displayed right in the application
- You can also save your masterpiece as an image to your device
KNOW WHAT'S INSIDE
As a MOMs with Apps member, we follow the
"Know what's inside" best practices for kids’ apps
● This app does NOT collect or share any user's personal information.
● This app does NOT contain ads.
● This app does NOT contain any In-App Purchases.
● This app does NOT contain social networks integration.
● This app contains secured "more apps" and "rate this app" external links on a separate pages. The links are protected by a simple math task to prevent children from access the App Store.
● VISIT US: www.jumpapp.eu
● LIKE US: www.facebook.com/JumpApp
● FOLLOW US: www.twitter.com/JumpApp
● FOLLOW US: www.pinterest.com/JumpApp
● FOLLOW US: www.youtube.com/JumpAppHQ
Imagination Box will use less storage space on your iPad
Ratings and Reviews
Another Fantastic app from the team at Jump apps. Play Dough comes to life and like the real thing, it can be molded and manipulated in size, shape, and orientation. First choose your background - and decorate it, if you wish with markers or a photo from your camera roll. Then you can begin to add your dough to the scene. Play is limitless and helps builds children's confidence by creating something out of raw materials without judgement. Learning letters, numbers, and colors are assimilated into play. This app is also going to be a must have for clinicians, especially OT's working on tactile sensitivities. By having children experiment and learn to be successful with apps like this, it is easier to transition to the real life counterpart because they know what to do. Highly recommended!
Imagination Box – colors, shapes, numbers and letters is a great open-ended app that will get your child's creative juices flowing! Choose a colorful background, markers, clay-dough shapes, numbers, colors and letters to create whatever you want. You can even import pictures from your camera roll for added inspiration! Limitless fun for self-expression! Very easy, no instructions needed, no IAPs, just good old-fashioned fun!
My kids and students love this app! You can choose a background and add clay letters, numbers, shapes, and create an awesome piece of artwork! You can import your own pictures as well.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.