WISDOM, CLARITY, CREATIVITY, AND MINDFULNESS WITH LEADING AUTHORS
Imagine Clarity is a guide to the essential skills for developing clarity, resilience, and compassion and lead a meaningful life. Learn with world-class experts in meditation, music and creativity.
NEW PROGRAM! Creative Journey with Maria João Pires: explore Music and Life as Work of Art
Maria João Pires, one of the top world's pianists, shares her real-life experience and deep understanding of music, communication, and creativity. She has eye-opening advice for everyone, including for experienced piano players.
“We have a responsibility to lead our life in the best possible way: to help others and to share this planet with compassion. Music and art belong to that process. They belong to life, and they are expressions of our surroundings and transmissions.” —Maria João Pires
MEDITATION COURSES for beginners and more advanced practitioners
Clarity, Compassion and Genuine Happiness with Matthieu Ricard
Matthieu Ricard, humanitarian, Buddhist monk, author, photographer, and scientist, with a profound experience of meditation, combines and unifies two traditions: 21st-century neuroscience and 25 centuries of mind-training wisdom. Matthieu explains in detail the potential of meditation and the different ways it can be practiced.
Insights Through Mindfulness with Alan Wallace
Learn to focus your mind with Dr. Alan Wallace, prolific author, teacher, lecture, using the same rich set of secularized practices for developing focused attention, inner stability and peace that he created for a major research program by the University of California, where he was the lead expert and meditation guide.
With Imagine Clarity’s accessible daily meditations, anyone can learn to meditate and unlock their inner potential for kindness, clarity and compassion. The app also offers free meditations for kids.
- “Matthieu Ricard and Alan Wallace are the best and most authentic contemporary meditation teachers! Their teachings come from the heart! I have reviewed more than 100 apps on meditation, mindfulness and training the mind. The depth and clarity of teachings in this app are superlative and unmatched! Developing loving-kindness and compassion are as important as cultivating mindfulness and this is the only app which covers these aspects skilfully. Thank you, IC and the entire core team including the great teachers!” —App Store review
- “Absolutely the best meditation app out there. I have tried a few, and this one is the winner. The UX is simple and doesn't have any fancy features, although is well organized and has beautiful pictures, extra resources, and a helpful tracker/stats + timer. But what truly matters, the content is just excellent. The people behind the scripts, structure, and narrative are serious mediators themselves with a profound understanding of the subject. The guided meditations go beyond the feel-good approach of other apps and provide insightful instructions and sufficient explanations. I highly recommend it.” —Adrian (app user)
- “For a Deep Dive” – The Wall Street Journal
- “Designed to Teach Meditation” – The Guardian
“Indispensable for anyone wanting to understand the mind. A superb, clear set of exercises that will benefit everyone.”
–Paul Ekman, Professor Emeritus at the University of California, San Francisco
UNLIMITED ACCESS TO THE IMAGINE CLARITY CONTENT
Subscribe to the monthly or yearly plan to gain unlimited access to the Imagine Clarity meditation collection. Your subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Visit your iTunes settings to manage your subscription and turn off auto-renew. Your iTunes account will be charged when the purchase is confirmed.
Terms & Conditions: https://app.imagineclarity.com/pages/terms
- Creative Journey with Maria João Pires: Explore Music and Life as Work of Art
- the Explore view allows you to navigate all content per author
- the Favorites view allows for a quick access to your favorite sessions
Ratings and Reviews
Excellant spiritual teaching
The app works well, i had to contact them and they responded immediately. It isnt $62 bc u can also opt for the $11 monthly option. I will be through it all in a month. The money all goes to help the poorest of poor children. None of that is important. What is important is the teaching. This man is a rare teacher indeed. While simple there is a depth here that the mind cannot comprehend. You can only experience it like honey. No one can tell you how it tastes. You have to taste it. If you are interested in the end of your own suffering check this out.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your practice! To clarify, Matthieu Ricard donates all of his own proceeds to the humanitarian organization Karuna-Shechen that he co-founded.
Best App Of My Life
Are you sufferring? Buy this app. I meditate to this every single day. I plan on giving away all my money to charity as soon as I get a job. Thanks to this app. Matthieu Ricard is the real deal on this subject, so don’t go to anyone else. Get this app. Learn the 4 principles of altruism. Practice every day. Change your life. This is the app we need in the 21st Century.
This app is advertised as free, but outside of the 10 minute intro to meditation you only get introductions on the meditation sessions that are available for “free.” $62.99 is a LOT to pay when you don’t even know if the content will be worthwhile.
- BN Clarity Inc Oy
- 56.6 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 BN Clarity Inc
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly subscription $10.49
- Yearly subscription $67.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.