Imagine Poker ~ Texas Hold'em (premium)
By Candywriter, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
• Enter a Texas Hold 'em tournament with 25 characters from history whose poker styles mimic their personalities. Real life strategists like Abe Lincoln, Genghis Khan, and Cleopatra partner with legends like the Cheshire Cat, Wicked Witch, and Abominable Snowman to convey the iPhone's smartest poker AI with a touch of humor and imagination.
iPhoneAlley says: "Imagine Poker is an enjoyable, whimsical twist on the classic Texas Hold 'em genre. If you're looking for something slightly more entertaining than a straight-up poker game, Imagine Poker is a fantastic choice!"
=== Key Features ===
• 25 animated and talking opponents from history, each with their own humor and tells
• 6 beautiful rounds include Atlantis, Transylvania, and Wonderland
• Scroll around the room to study opponents' poker tells
• Use finger gestures to adjust your bet
• Calculate your mathematical odds at any stage in a hand
• Unlock new characters by earning "Imagine Points"
• Play Limit, No Limit, and Pot Limit Texas Hold 'em
• Based on the best-selling Mac game
=== Characters ===
• Abominable Snowman
• Abraham Lincoln
• Amelia Earhart
• Barack Obama
• Cheshire Cat
• Genghis Khan
• Grim Reaper
• Julius Caesar
• Little Red Riding Hood
• Marie Antoinette
• Merlin (from King Arthur)
• Mona Lisa
• Napoleon Bonaparte
• Ned Kelly (Aussie bush hero)
• Rendlesham the Alien
• Robin Hood
• Sherlock Holmes
• Tooth Fairy
• Wicked Witch
What's New in Version 2.4
• Bug fixes and performance improvements
Have Fun at Level 1 FOREVER!
I used to like this game. But after winning level 1 and advancing, I discovered you return to level 1 again. You do not return to level 2 and replay there until you win. Correction you can play at level 2 without receiving any points or award for winning. So have fun unlocking new characters, etc. And you get zero points for just playing. Exactly what is the point? Wondering what new characters and historical locations I'll be experiencing is no longer fun after 60+ tournaments at the same level. I've actually won playing poker with other apps. As well as in person, so it's not just me. I'm hoping you'll fix your game soon, 'cuz a game, especially an animated, imaginary, historical poker game could be fun.
Good challenging game that helps a lot learning to play Texas Holdem
Imagine is a fun but challenging game of Texas Hold'em. It is hard to win. The historical characters imagined playing poker give Imagine a different feel from any other Texas Hold'em game. It also has a nice simple setup without any actual gambling that makes it a pleasant past time and also a good way to teach and learn how to appreciate the game of Texas Hold'em.
Great app! I got this solely for the purpose of learning how to play poker which it undoubtedly did. Beyond just learning how to play, I find myself pulling out my phone whenever I have free time to keep playing. The idea of using historical figures who play to their personalities was a really nice touch. I hope they release more historical figures in future updates.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Apr 17, 2013
- Version: 2.4
- Size: 45.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Candywriter, LLC
- © 2015 Candywriter, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.