Map My Fitness by Under Armour
By Under Armour, Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Track and map every workout with MapMyFitness. For every mile you go, you’ll get feedback and stats to help you improve your performance. Discover new workout routes and save or share your favorites, and get inspired to reach new fitness goals with a 40 million member strong community of athletes. Whether you’re a beginner doing your first workout or a pro, you’ll find the features and tools you need to stay on track and motivated along the way.
TRACK AND MAP YOUR WORKOUTS
- Get audio feedback on every GPS-tracked activity and view the route you took on the map.
- Choose from over 600 different sports to keep a full log of all your activities.
- Use the Routes feature to find nearby places to walk, run, or ride. Save your favorite paths, add new ones and share them with others.
ANALYZE YOUR PERFORMANCE ON EVERY MILE
- Gain in-depth insights on every workout, with detailed stats including pace, distance, duration, calorie burn, elevation, and more.
- Keep an eye on your progress by reviewing your previous workouts.
- Set personal goals and adjust them as you improve.
CONNECT WITH APPS AND WEARABLES
- Let your shoes do the tracking - SpeedForm® Gemini 2 Record-Equipped Shoes automatically track your activity and sync your data with your MapMyFitness app.
- Sync your data with the hottest apps and wearables, including Garmin, Fitbit, Jawbone, and hundreds more.
- Take control of your nutrition by connecting with MyFitnessPal for a comprehensive look at your calorie intake and burn.
JOIN A COMMUNITY OF MORE THAN 40 MILLION ATHLETES
- Stay up-to-date with friends and motivate each other.
- Share your workouts through Facebook and Twitter.
- Join Challenges to compete with others, climb the leaderboard, and win awesome prizes.
TAKE YOUR TRAINING FURTHER WITH MVP PREMIUM FEATURES
- Reach your fitness goal with a personal training plan which adapts dynamically to your fitness level as you improve.
- Monitor and analyze your Heart Rate zones to adjust your training based on your goal.
- Keep distractions to your training to a minimum with no ads.
- Create custom splits based on the distance you want to track.
- Access additional premium features on MapMyFitness.com
If you upgrade to a premium MVP subscription, payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. The monthly subscription costs USD 5.99 per month, while the yearly subscription costs USD 29.99 per year, or USD 2.50 per month. Your subscription renews automatically unless canceled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. There is no increase in cost when renewing.
Subscriptions can be managed and auto-renewal turned off in Account Settings in iTunes after purchase. Once purchased, the current period cannot be canceled. Any unused portion of a free trial period is forfeited if you choose to purchase a premium subscription to MVP.
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
MapMyFitness is powered by Under Armour Connected Fitness – the world’s largest health and fitness community. The complete suite of Under Armour apps, built to empower healthy and active lifestyles, includes UA Record, MapMyFitness, Endomondo, and MyFitnessPal.
What's New in Version 17.9.5
Check out our latest updates!
- Get around easier with new bottom navigation. The 'fan menu' options are now in more convenient places:
- Track Workout is the main, middle option in the nav bar
- Post Status is available on the Activity Feed screen
- Take Photo is now the camera icon in a workout or status post
- Log Workout is available when you visit your list of workouts
- Find Friends is in the last nav bar tab under the menu option 'Friends'
- The new photo editor lets you customize photos with your stats, and save or share them
- New improved workout stats let you see how you did on every mile with easier-to-read charts, including pace and cadence
- The workout display is now more outdoor-friendly with bigger stats
Pros: Tracks time, distance, split times, et cetera, usually without much supervision.
Cons: Occasionally loses gps. This is probably not a problem with the app per se, but perhaps they could improve the algorithm so I didn't get credit for being a half mule away at an isolated point.
Also, I wish the monetization allowed for a one time payment rather than a subscription. I don't do software subscriptions, but I like the app enough that I would happily pay a onetime fee.
Miss the last version
I log about half my workouts after the fact instead of using the app during the workouts (swimming, yoga, barre, etc) and it took me a while to figure out how to do this with the most recent update. I don't like that I have to hit three different buttons just to log a workout now. Miss the old app navigation buttons.
Works for me
The app works well for me. I ride my road bike once or twice a week and run three. I don’t race. Only real objection is when I push start, it takes several seconds before I see the timer going. I also use it for hiking. Good recreational app.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Oct 03, 2017
- Version: 17.9.5
- Size: 238 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: Under Armour, Inc.
- © 2017 Under Armour Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Monthly MVP$5.99
- Annual MVP$29.99
- Annual MVP$29.99
- Monthly MVP$5.99