Map My Ride by Under Armour
By Under Armour, Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Track and map every ride with MapMyRide. For every mile you go, you’ll get feedback and stats to help you improve your performance. Discover new workout routes and save or share your favorites, and get inspired to reach new cycling goals with a 40 million member strong community of athletes. Whether you’re a beginner on your first climb or a cycling pro, you’ll find the features and tools you need to stay on track and motivated along the way.
TRACK AND MAP YOUR WORKOUTS
- Get audio feedback on every GPS-tracked ride and view the route you took on the map.
- Choose from over 600 different sports to keep a full log of all your activities.
- Use the Routes feature to find nearby places to ride, save your favorite paths, add new ones and share them with others.
ANALYZE YOUR PERFORMANCE ON EVERY MILE
- Gain in-depth insights on every workout, with detailed stats including pace, distance, duration, calorie burn, elevation, and more.
- Keep an eye on your progress by reviewing your previous workouts.
- Set personal goals and adjust them as you improve with each ride.
CONNECT WITH APPS AND WEARABLES
- Let your shoes do the tracking - SpeedForm® Gemini 2 Record-Equipped Shoes automatically track your activity and sync your data with your MapMyRide app.
- Sync your data with the hottest apps and wearables, including Garmin, Fitbit, Jawbone, and hundreds more.
- Take control of your nutrition by connecting with MyFitnessPal for a comprehensive look at your calorie intake and burn.
JOIN A COMMUNITY OF MORE THAN 40 MILLION ATHLETES
- Stay up-to-date with friends and motivate each other.
- Share your workouts through Facebook and Twitter.
- Join Challenges to compete with others, climb the leaderboard, and win awesome prizes.
TAKE YOUR RIDES FURTHER WITH MVP PREMIUM FEATURES
- Reach your cycling goal with a personal training plan which adapts dynamically to your fitness level as you improve.
- Monitor and analyze your Heart Rate zones to adjust your training based on your goal.
- Keep distractions to your training to a minimum with no ads.
- Create custom splits based on the distance you want to track.
- Access additional premium features on MapMyRide.com
If you upgrade to a premium MVP subscription, payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. The monthly subscription costs USD 5.99 per month, while the yearly subscription costs USD 29.99 per year, or USD 2.50 per month. Your subscription renews automatically unless canceled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. There is no increase in cost when renewing.
Subscriptions can be managed and auto-renewal turned off in Account Settings in iTunes after purchase. Once purchased, the current period cannot be canceled. Any unused portion of a free trial period is forfeited if you choose to purchase a premium subscription to MVP.
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
MapMyRide is powered by Under Armour Connected Fitness – the world’s largest health and fitness community. The complete suite of Under Armour apps, built to empower healthy and active lifestyles, includes UA Record, MapMyFitness, Endomondo, and MyFitnessPal.
What's New in Version 17.9.5
Check out our latest updates!
- Get around easier with new bottom navigation. The 'fan menu' options are now in more convenient places:
- Track Workout is the main, middle option in the nav bar
- Post Status is available on the Activity Feed screen
- Take Photo is now the camera icon in a workout or status post
- Log Workout is available when you visit your list of workouts
- Find Friends is in the last nav bar tab under the menu option 'Friends'
- The new photo editor lets you customize photos with your stats, and save or share them
- New improved workout stats let you see how you did on every mile with easier-to-read charts, including pace and cadence
- The workout display is now more outdoor-friendly with bigger stats
Map My Ride Unreliable
I’ve used the free version of this app well over a year now. If you are going to use for shorter rides where there is good coverage, it’s fine. But hit the wrong button by accident and it aborts the whole exercise segment. It’s recent upgrade adding new buttons hasn’t helped but added confusion. I lost both of my last 23 mile rides, because the first time I didn’t like the picture it took and the language deleting didn’t say it would delete the ride. Today I had the app closed but operating and when I hit a button to continue, or so I thought, it started a whole new route without asking if I wanted to save the old one. I ride on rail-to-trails and have also had occasional times the app would not sync. I am glad of the manual option, speed function, and gps catch-up that figures out if you rode a bit but forgot to unpause and figures in the mileage in when you do. But I think also more than one pic should be allowed and the major flaw is no BACK UPS!!!!! If you don’t make it to the end and sync, your ride is lost-you can add a ride manually but without the cool maps. Remember GPS also uses lots of phone battery power.
Not current when you share it
I like everything except the fact when you get Done with your bike ride, which could be two or three hours long, when you share it on Facebook a post all the way back to the time when you left and not current on the newsfeed so no one even sees it. I have to comment on it to get it to refresh and be new again in the newsfeed. Kind of useless for Facebook posting anyways. Other than that it’s a wonderful app and I love keeping track of my rides and all the stats
This app is outstanding. It functions as I need to map out my rides and to review work outs. Thank you for providing a great app. With the being said, I had recently purchased an Apple Watch and to my disappointment, this app is not compatible. Please make a version for the watch too! I use the exercise app on the watch and have to start this app on my phone as well. It would be useful to be able to start it on one device.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Oct 04, 2017
- Version: 17.9.5
- Size: 239 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: Under Armour, Inc.
- © 2017 Under Armour Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Monthly MVP$5.99
- Annual MVP$29.99
- Annual MVP$29.99
- Monthly MVP$5.99