Map My Run by Under Armour
By Under Armour, Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Track and map every run with MapMyRun and get feedback and stats to improve your performance. Discover the best running routes, save and share your favorites, and get inspired to reach new running goals with a community of over 50 million runners. Whether you’re a beginner looking to log your first mile or a seasoned runner, you’ll find the features and tools you need to stay on track and motivated along the way.
- Named Top 10 Apps for Runners by The Guardian
- Featured in the NY Times, TechCrunch, Wired, & TIME
- Voted Best Running App Readers' Choice on About.com
TRACK AND MAP YOUR WORKOUTS
- Log over 600+ activities with the largest selection of activity types, including: running, cycling, walking, gym workouts, cross training, yoga, and more.
- Get audio feedback on every GPS-tracked run, with customizable voice feedback for stats like pace, route, distance, calories, and elevation.
- Connect with 400+ devices to import and analyze all your data in one place.
- Add your running shoes and track mileage with Gear Tracker. Get notified when it’s time for a new pair and avoid injuries.
- Use Routes to find nearby places to run, save your favorite paths, add new ones, and share them with others.
CONNECT WITH APPS AND WEARABLES
- Track your runs with the Apple Watch app and view your progress at a glance.
- Let your shoes do the tracking with UA Record Equipped connected shoes that automatically track your runs and sync your data with your MapMyRun app.
- Sync your data with the hottest apps and wearables, including Apple Health, Apple Watch, Garmin, Fitbit, Jawbone, and more.
- Take control of your nutrition by connecting with MyFitnessPal for a comprehensive look at your calorie intake and burn.
JOIN THE COMMUNITY
- See what your friends and others around the world are doing on your Activity Feed. There’s always someone there to motivate you.
- Get social and share your workouts on Facebook and Twitter.
- Join Challenges to compete with others, climb the leaderboard, and win awesome prizes.
TRAIN LIKE A PRO WITH MVP PREMIUM FEATURES
- Become a premium member for an ad-free experience with special features
- Get Training Plans and reach your running goals (e.g., 5K, 10K, Half Marathon, Marathon) with personal training plans that adapt dynamically to your fitness level as you improve.
- Monitor & analyze your Heart Rate zones to adjust your training based on your goal.
- Set a target for your run and stay on track with audio coach updates, including pace, distance, duration, calories & more.
- Use Live Tracking to share your real-time running location and give loved ones peace of mind.
- Access additional premium features on MapMyRun.com
If you upgrade to a premium MVP subscription, payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. The monthly subscription costs USD 5.99 per month, while the yearly subscription costs USD 29.99 per year, or USD 2.50 per month. Your subscription renews automatically unless canceled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. There is no increase in cost when renewing.
Subscriptions can be managed and auto-renewal turned off in Account Settings in iTunes after purchase. Once purchased, the current period cannot be canceled. Any unused portion of a free trial period is forfeited if you choose to purchase a premium subscription to MVP.
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
MapMyRun is part of the world’s largest digital health & fitness community, Under Armour Connected Fitness, which includes UA Record, MapMyFitness, Endomondo, & MyFitnessPal. These apps were built to empower healthy and active lifestyles with one mission – to make you better.
What's New in Version 17.9.5
Check out our latest updates!
- Get around easier with new bottom navigation. The 'fan menu' options are now in more convenient places:
- Track Workout is the main, middle option in the nav bar
- Post Status is available on the Activity Feed screen
- Take Photo is now the camera icon in a workout or status post
- Log Workout is available when you visit your list of workouts
- Find Friends is in the last nav bar tab under the menu option 'Friends'
- The new photo editor lets you customize photos with your stats, and save or share them
- New improved workout stats let you see how you did on every mile with easier-to-read charts, including pace and cadence
- The workout display is now more outdoor-friendly with bigger stats
Weird that Apple Watch S2+ gps not available
A year after the Series 2 with built-in gps and still no support among the UA family of middling (formerly premium) fitness apps. It’s just an indication that fitness tracking is not this company’s passion, and they’re really just going through the motions, trying to give the appearance that they’re staying relevant. Unfortunately, it’s probably working.
The upside is that the app, on the phone, is fine. So if you’re still into strapping that brick onto your arm and tracking your run, this app will work pretty well. Beware though, they update it often, and those updates will frequently break the thing in ways that matter. I’ve been using this thing since the iPhone 3g days, so I kinda know how these guys operate.
As for me, I’ve had it. A few minutes ago I cancelled my paid membership and I’ll just be using Apple’s built-in apps for a while. Sad.
I still prefer Gipis as it tells you when you’re halfway done in time or distance and simply says “faster” “slower” during the run. Map My Run has this feature where it tells you your “current split” which is factually incorrect as a split assumes a specific unit of distance within your entire workout distance, say 1 mile or halfway. MMR is giving you your current pace at that very second which is completely unhelpful when you’re trying to monitor an average split. Please correct! That said, I do like the variety of workouts within a plan so it makes things interesting in my training.
Great app but...
Yea its a great app and all but it would be perfect if it had a movement tracker which I’ve seen with other apps. Sometimes i stop for a crosswalk or to fix my earphones or tie my shoelaces and the timer just keeps going. The thing that bugs me the most is that sometimes i forget to turn it off after a run and the time is still going in my pocket so that ruins getting an accurate reading on my time and run. If the creators are able to fix this somehow then I’d give it 5 stars for sure 👍🏻
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Oct 05, 2017
- Version: 17.9.5
- Size: 247 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: Under Armour, Inc.
- © 2017 Under Armour Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Monthly MVP$5.99
- Annual MVP$29.99
- Annual MVP$29.99
- Monthly MVP$9.99
- Monthly MVP$5.99
- Monthly MVP$7.99
- Annual MVP$49.99
- Annual MVP$39.99
- Annual MVP$59.99