iMark is a simple & powerful image annotation tool. iMark supports various tools & styles. You could import photo from photo library, camera & map.
· All Tools You Need: Arrow, Rect, Circle, Text, Magnifier, Mosaic, Pen, Spotlight
· Create annotations from photo library, map or empty canvas
· Easy Export: Export with custom image size. Share with your friends.
· Customize: History sessions, custom color schemes, redo & undo action.
· Advanced Feature: Crop & Layer Management
· Supports iOS Photo Extension
· Supports Home Screen 3D Touch Quick Action
· Supports iPad Multitasking
· Fixed an issue where the orientation may be wrong when exporting photos taken by the system camera
· Improved Image Picker Performance
· Fixed Photos in iCloud Related Issue
Ratings and Reviews
Where has this app been all my life?!
Okay, that headline is a little over the top, but for years, I’ve been searching in vein for a serious, functional image-markup app. I stumbled upon this one by accident. Now I finally have something that does what I need.
I primarily use it for annotating screenshots so I can communicate UX/UI issues to iOS software developers. Not only is it easy to add arrows, callouts, etc., but I’m provided with the ability to manage these elements as *layers*, so I can move them in front or behind of each other as I mark things up. I’ve never seen an iOS that does this, but it is important when doing things on a relatively tiny screen.
I also love the “frames” that let me surround my screenshots with an image of an iPhone or other mobile device. To someone viewing my output, this immediately communicates that my content came from such a device.
The app has other uses too, such as for creating quick collages, e.g., a of a group of photographs arranged in a grid.
I do have a few quibbles, but most are probably because the app was developed in China mostly for users in that market. I, on the other hand, am a sheltered American Anglophone. :-)
great for quick annotations, + no subscription! 🤗
Two things I love about this app:
1. It’s fast and full of features, so I can quickly open a photo, add some arrows and labels, and export at a different size or format in minutes.
2. There’s no stupid subscription to deal with.
I discovered that if you tap the little Totoro-looking character at the bottom of the interface (with the three dots over its head), you can access a special screen where you can show support by paying a “donation”. I’m not a shill and don’t know the developers, I just genuinely love this app. And I only bring it up because it’s not in the regular settings section, so it’s easy to miss. I personally prefer this sort of approach over forced subscriptions because those who can afford a token payment can participate, while everyone who can’t afford it can still take advantage of an excellent app. Hopefully everyone wins.
Anyway, great app! 🙏
Free and powerful
It’s powerful, having almost all the functions for annotating, and it’s free
- iDaily Corp.
- 68.8 MB
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Clover
- In-App Purchases
- Coffee $2.99
- Silver Coin $5.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.