iMashup - Mashup Remix App
By Mixed In Key
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Professional-quality remixing app: Create your own mashups and remixes. Experiment with your favorite music, and discover combinations that sound perfect together.
Developed by the award-winning Mixed In Key team with 100,000+ fans on Facebook. With iMashup, you can mix any *TWO SONGS* in your music collection to make a perfect mashup.
iMashup lets you:
* Use music from your iPhone or iPad
* Beatmatch everything together using a pro DJ algorithm
* Make 100% harmonic mashups with no key clashes
* Create loops
* Copy and paste segments of a song
* Adjust the loudness of melodies, hihats and basslines in your songs
* Split the song into segments and move them around
* Sync with iTunes to export high-quality WAV files
* Save your results to Dropbox, or just email the saved mashup to yourself
* iPhone 5
* iPhone 4S
* iPod Touch (latest generation)
* All iPads except iPad 1.
Please tell your friends about iMashup!
What's New in Version 3.0.1
Fixes a crash on 64bit devices (iPhone 5s, iPad Air, iPad mini Retina).
Good but not 4.99 good
I enjoy the app and the features but some things were a disappointment.
1st. While there are boosters on all bass, mid, and (high) treble I was disappointed that I could not completely minimize vocals and/or any other section.
2ed. While the BPM (Beats Per Minute) is very helpful It messes with the sound quality of the vocals, making them go lower/higher (depending on whither it goes faster and slower).
3rd. While the copy and paste is very useful if I want to paste something from the end of the song at the beginning it does not allow me to do so, witch seems to defeat the purpose of copy and paste if you ask me.
Those are just a few thing I have found after owning the app for a few days, I would be happy to wright a better review highlighting the pros when all that is mentioned is fixed. Thank you.
Needs a bug update.
It's been too long since the developers haven't updated it, I (possibly others) have been experiencing a massive bug that's been getting in my way of doing mashups, I seriously payed 5 dollars for this and after a while, it crashes every time I open the app, basically I would enter the app and then it sends me back to my phone's home screen, I don't have any way to use it any more, so I really expect a bug update, so if I were anybody who is thinking about buying this app, think about waiting until there is an update just in case you end up buying this app and end up wasting your money.
Pretty rad! But...
I'm a new user to the iMashup app, and after five minutes, I've created three very cool remixes. Boneless + Carmen, Uptown Funk + Fall In Love, and Bravado + Get Lucky. I love the app so far, but there are a few bugs that need to be fixed in the next update.
1. You need to let us have the option to remove vocals completely, and let new DJs have a bit more fun mixing beats.
2. Give us a way to save a bit more efficiently. The gallery is very cool, but there could be a more efficient way to save data to our phones.
3. We should be able to mix more than two songs. Three beats would be a bit better to work with for intermediate DJs, and fun to play with for beginners like me.
Overall, great app! I love the
Beats you can create and it's much easier to co operate than other apps. Maybe control a few bugs and remove vocals, and my review is 5 stars! 😎💕⛅️
- Category: Music
- Updated: Aug 11, 2014
- Version: 3.0.1
- Size: 15.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Mixed In Key, LLC
- © Mixed In Key (C) 2012
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.