iMathematics™ - Learn, revise & test your math skills
By Mobixee Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
iMathematics is your personal maths tutor. It is used by millions of students every day, and it’s the only app about math that includes everything you need to successfully pass your exams.
WHAT THEY SAY ABOUT US:
“One of the 10 best apps for school" (Wired.it)
"The revise of formulas and theorems is always at your fingertips” (Macitynet)
WHAT YOU CAN DO WITH IMATHEMATICS:
• Learn quickly from over 70 topics, thanks to the clear and simple explanation.
• Easily repeat formulas, theorems, definitions and properties, thanks to the effective synthesis.
• Practice with various interactive calculators which you'll find in some subjects.
• Quickly find the topics that matters to you thanks to the advanced search algorithm.
• Save your Favorites arguments to have them always at your fingertips.
• Add your personal notes to topics, to remind you something.
• Solve the exercises with some Utilities, like the Advanced Calculator, the Fraction Approximator and the Equation Solver.
• Download the app now and try the Pro version for free: you'll have all the most advanced features for a few days.
WHAT YOU WILL GET WITH THE PRO VERSION:
• Get more topics, more than 120, including the most advanced topics and all those that we will add in the future.
• Get Interactive multiple choice Quizzes, with which you can practice and get a rating of your level of preparation.
• Discover the step by step Solved Examples, to help you understand the methods to correctly solve problems.
• Get the Advanced Utilities, like the Graphic Calculator, the Systems Solver, the Matrices Solver 3x3 and the Math Glossary.
• Discover the Tips&Tricks, that are curiosities about a topic or tricks to solve problems faster.
Have questions, problems, or feedback? Reach out to us at email@example.com
What's New in Version 3.1415926535897945
A great basic review of different terms and processes within mathematics. Vocabulary can be the downfall when performing calculations and iMathematics does well defining those terms.
Am I the only one?
Great app but am I the only one that noticed the app's version is the first 17 digits of pi? Good job, dev's.
A good way to keep thinking
- Category: Education
- Updated: Mar 09, 2016
- Version: 3.1415926535897945
- Size: 43.8 MB
- Languages: English, French, Italian, Spanish
- Seller: Mobixee Ltd
- © 2010-2015 Mobixee Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.