This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
The I’m Determined One3 is a tool set to empower students with disabilities and educators. The latest edition of the I’m Determined Project’s tool set, allows students to create self-evaluations, set individual goals, and plan good days. The app combines the functionality of the OnePager, Goal Setting, and Good Day Plan into one easy to use application; keeping your students entries all in one place. This allows for educators to comprehensively evaluate students, review their progress over time, and make adjustments within the classroom to best cater to successful outcomes for your class.
Step by Step Tools
• Enable students to communicate and identify:
• Strengths, preferences, interests, and needs
• Personal, academic, and career goals over a short term, mid term, and long term.
• Plan a good day.
Icon and Photo Selection
• Enables the use of visuals for assistive communication.
•Allows for text entry to write in custom responses on Goal Setting, and Good Day Plan.
Take Photo & Video
• Provide students alternative ways to express themselves.
•One sheet review of student’s entries for quick reference and review.
•Enable teachers to maintain secure and administrative access via an educational email.
•Provide overview of students and access to their summary pages historically across all three IMD Tools.
Export & Sharing:
• Students can print or email their summary reports
• Teachers can print, email, as well as export their notes in a PDF, and export all of a student’s reports in a .csv file.
What's New in Version 2.8
User registration update, bug fixes, etc.
I was really excited about this app and loved that you could record a student explaining their goals. However, it keeps crashing and now it won't let me sign in at all. If I try to register it tells me my email address is already in the system. If I try to sign in, it tells me my emails address is not found. Would love to use if you can get these issues fixed!