IMDb Movies & TV
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Find movie showtimes near you, buy tickets, watch trailers, read critic and user reviews, get personalized recommendations, browse photo galleries, entertainment news, quotes, trivia, box-office data and more!
IMDb is now the world’s most popular and authoritative source for movie, TV and celebrity content. We offer a searchable database of more than 100 million data items including more than 3 million movies, TV and entertainment programs and more than 6 million cast and crew members.
- Works on iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad
- Over 3 million movie and TV titles
- Over 6 million celebrities, actors, actresses, directors and crew members
- Movie showtimes at theaters near you
- TV listings for your timezone
- Recaps of TV shows from last night
- Upcoming movies
- Latest entertainment news from hundreds of media outlets
- Latest DVD releases
- Popular movies
Explore Popular Charts:
- Best Picture award winners
- Top-rated movies of all time
- Most popular movies of the day
- Most popular celebrities of the day
- Lowest-rated movies of all time
- Most popular movies by genre
- Most popular TV shows
- US box office results
- Celebrity birthdays
- Movie trailers
- User reviews for movies and TV shows
- Critic reviews for movies and TV shows
- Quotes, trivia and goofs about movies, TV shows, and celebrities
- Your browse and search history on IMDb
What's New in Version 6.12
• Coming Soon can now show up to a year’s worth of movies.
• Watchlist is now more reliable, has more sort and filter options, and supports 3D touch.
• Sorting is now reversible in all lists, and some lists remember the last sort order.
• Homepage and people pages have been rebuilt for speed and better reliability.
Ever since the last update, when you order lists alphabetically you can no longer skip to specific letters. You used to be able to jump straight to the letter you're searching for, but now that it is gone it is much more of a hassle to find a specific movie in a long list. You have to scroll through the entire list to get to the one you're looking for. That feature should be restored to what it was prior to the last update. Also, this is a more minor quibble, but I also think it would be better if when you alphabetize lists that movies that start with the word "the" don't go automatically to the T's. Instead, it should go to the next word.
Simply the Best!
This app is a great resource for researching all the shows I want to watch. I would be lost without it. You can see both pro reviews and user reviews. It even recommends really awesome movie trailers for upcoming movies. The user interface is polished to a shine. Its dark theme is great for night reading!
Hands down a special app
Ok so they're about 10 apps out of 1,000,000- that should be installed on all "Smart" devices in the known universe, and the little yellow and black iconic app called IMDB takes up one of those precious slots. And I don't really know what else I can say about- it's just a GIVEN.
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Apr 25, 2016
- Version: 6.12
- Size: 31.8 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: IMDb
- © 1990-2015 IMDb.com, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.