IMDb Movies & TV
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
IMDb, the world’s most popular and authoritative source for movie, TV, and celebrity content.
Sign in to:
• Add movies and TV shows to your Watchlist
• Rate what you’ve seen
• Create and share lists
• Receive notifications for showtimes, breaking news, and more
Explore and search:
• Our catalog of 3+ million movie and TV titles
• Over 7+ million credited celebrities, actors, actresses, directors, and crew members
• Current movie trailers and entertainment news
• Movie & TV showtimes and user & critic reviews
• Quotes, trivia, and goofs
• Lists of Best Picture winners, top-rated and most popular movies and TV, celebrity birthdays, and more
IMDb is available worldwide in English (US/UK), Spanish, German, French, Portuguese, Italian, Japanese, Korean, and Chinese.
What's New in Version 7.0
IMDb now supports iOS 10 and has an iMessage app!
• Search IMDb in iMessage and send links to showtimes and movie, TV, or celebrity pages
• New Top Rated Indian Movies page
• iPad Pro screen size now supported
• 3D touch added to all homepage links
We've also fixed a few things:
• When buying movie tickets, expired times now gray out
• Photo viewer no longer hides the top portion of some images in portrait mode
• Accessibility improvements on the home page
• Long cinema names no longer overlap other text
• When editing a user list, the privacy toggle is now labeled
My entertainment companion.
My film studies professor introduced this "page on the internet" in 199something. Loved it even more when the app came out. Use it while I watch anything at home and TRY to resist using it in the middle of the movie theater. (Usually I am successfully patient enough to make it until the credits roll.) I use it in many ways. Not the least of which, predicting who gets killed off on TV shows by looking at an actor's other project's dates and how many upcoming projects they have signed up for. My phone stats say it's my most used app! My hubby is happy when I'm happy using the app to prove that I'm always right when it comes to entertainment trivia that isn't at all trivial. Thank you IMDB!
One of the best apps I've ever used
This is one of my favorite and most often used apps. It's incredibly simplistic, easy to navigate and always has up to date info on upcoming tv show airing dates, movie & tv trailers too. I like that they have kept the app simple and don't change it up too much. Sometimes you can get something right and screw it up trying to improve it. Not so with the IMDB app. An excellent source for all your entertainment information
To get even a glimpse into this kind of first-hand account of a true modern day cult is as addictive as it comes! We were literally glued to the bizarre story unfolding before us through actual footage the filmmaker (and subject) was fortunate enough to capture. Fascinating is hardly a good enough term to describe this story that spanned a full 22 years for the victims of the allusive (and sadly laughable) Michel. It's hard to imagine but impossible to make up, especially when you have video proof! Shocking & mind-numbingly sick, "Holy Hell" is a must see!!!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Sep 12, 2016
- Version: 7.0
- Size: 66.6 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: IMDb
- © 1990-2015 IMDb.com, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.