IMDb Movies & TV
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Find showtimes, watch trailers, browse photos, track your must-see list and rate your favorite movies and TV shows!
IMDb is the world’s largest collection of movie, TV and celebrity info. We aim to list every detail about every movie and TV show ever made, including who was in it, who made it, the plot, user ratings, trailers, photos, reviews, quotes, goofs, trivia and much more.
- Works on iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad
- Over 2 million movie and TV titles
- Over 4 million celebrities, actors, actresses, directors and crew members
- Movie showtimes at theaters near you
- TV listings for your timezone
- Recaps of TV shows from last night
- Upcoming movies
- Latest entertainment news from hundreds of media outlets
- Latest DVD releases
- Popular movies
Explore Popular Charts:
- Best Picture award winners
- Top-rated movies of all time
- Most popular movies of the day
- Most popular celebrities of the day
- Lowest-rated movies of all time
- Most popular movies by genre
- Most popular TV shows
- US box office results
- Celebrity birthdays
- Movie trailers
- User reviews for movies and TV shows
- Critic reviews for movies and TV shows
- Quotes, trivia and goofs about movies, TV shows, and celebrities
- Your browse and search history on IMDb
What's New in Version 5.2
• A new “Latest Trailers” widget on the home page! Tap on the “See All” button to see all of the latest and most popular trailers.
• Accessibility fixes.
• TV Series and Miniseries now show up as a person’s upcoming project.
Great App, but Lost Recommended Button
This app is reliable and easy to use. However, loses a star because the button detailing why a particular movie is recommended in the Recommended section is gone since the latest update. Now the recommendations seem totally random. The button was difficult to click in previous builds, but that doesn't mean it should be removed.
I really don't like this
After the new update it doesn't let me look at suggested titles and stars once I search things. This REALLY aggravates me. I can't search the things I want without typing in the whole title or person. This is a waste of time, and while I'm not sure if it is just my phone, I highly request that they fix this in the next update.
TV series are all "upcoming"?
TV series now appear as "future projects", even if the episodes have passed. Not sure why they did this, but it's awful. Even for people like Robin Williams, who appeared in one episode of "Law and Order: SVU" in 2006, it appears as an upcoming project. Also the box office layout is odd. Both very small gripes, but things that irked me.
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Apr 30, 2015
- Version: 5.2
- Size: 20.4 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: IMDb
- © 1990-2015 IMDb.com, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.