ImgPlay makes it easy to create and share GIFs or videos with Live Photo, standard photos, burst photos, and videos.
The easiest app to use to create GIFs and Videos! Make it simple! No complications, ever!
ImgPlay will breathe more life into your photos and videos. Make your own GIF, enjoy it and share it with your friends now!
GIF or Video Creation:
• Using Live Photo.
• Using Burst Photos.
• Photo-by-Photo (Slideshow)
• Partial Video-Editing Features
• Partial GIF-Editing Features
• Video Recording Tools
• Import from Wi-Fi, iTunes & Dropbox
Four Camera Modes:
• Hands-Free; Normal; Stop-Motion; Boomerang;
• 1:1, 4:5, 16:9, 9:16 (Instagram Story Size), 1.91:1 (Facebook Size), 2:1(Twitter Size)
• 6 Different Meme Canvas Styles, including Autotext-area
• 16:9, 3:4, 4:3, 2:3, 3:2, 1:2
• Check GIF & Video Frames easily
• Order Frames with Drag & Drop
• Easily Merge Photos, GIFs, Videos & Live Photo with the Tap of a "+" Button!
Captions & Text:
• Add Text to GIFs & Video
• 17 different Animated Text
• Add Customized Fonts directly
Fun Stickers & Image Overlay:
• Add Fun Stickers
• Customize Stickers using your own Photos & GIFs
Adjust Effects in details:
• Adjust Brightness, Contrast, Saturation, Warmth & Sharpen
• Use 30 different Filters
Make GIFs & Videos More Fun:
• Control GIF/Video Speed (0.02sec-1sec)
• Change Play Direction (Forward, Reverse, Back & Forth)
• Trim Video
• Change Background Color
• Rotate, Crop & Flip
• FPS Setting (5, 10, 15, 20, 24, 30) while editing video
Save & Share easily and quickly :
• Looping Count (Infinite or 1, 3, 5 times)
• Save GIF as Video File
• Save GIFs/Videos to Camera Roll
• Share GIFs/Videos Quickly to Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, TikTok, WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, Weibo, WeChat, or QQ.
• Resize the files automatically to upload them for Twitter and WeChat
ImgPlay for iMessage (Over iOS 10):
• Send GIFs/Videos from Camera Roll Directly without leaving your iMessage Conversation
If you are enjoying ImgPlay, please leave us reviews. It will help us make ImgPlay better.
Instagram : http://instagram.com/imgplay #imgplay
New Features! New sticker packs!
In the updated version, you can:
- Add sticker animation with 22 different styles
- Enjoy new designed sticker packs
- Use new shapes of canvas, such as: Circle, Triangle & Heart
- Use ImgPlay in Vietnamese and Indonesian
- Save GIF in the desired size
Also, we did:
- Bug fixes including the one causing inerasable watermark
- Usability Improvement
Ratings and Reviews
Who actually thinks this app is good?
I don’t know which crackheads here are giving this app 5 stars, but I truly think you need to look yourself in the mirror and reevaluate your life choices. I thought this app would be simple enough to use. You can change the speed of the gif, add text, spice it up a little. That’s where I encountered a problem. When I added text, the speed of the app slowed down to about .2 frames per second. I sat their in awe at the sheer inability of this app to process the act of moving the text to another area of the photo. So I was patient. I waited for it to move. The text decided it was time to grow and take up 1/3 of the photo. Not really what I wanted, but I’ll take it. I go to save the gif and I’m presented with an ad. I waited for it to end and THE GIF DIDN’T EVEN SAVE. YOU MONEY GRUBBING PIECES OF FILTH NEED TO GIVE ME MY GIF IF YOU’RE GOING TO MAKE ME SIT THROUGH THE AD. Honestly after all this, I’m appalled. I don’t think I can trust anyone after this because the 5 star reviews did not reflect the experience that I had with this app. That is why I’m giving it 1 star.
Developer Response ,
Hello. Thank you for using the ImgPlay and we are sorry for the inconvenience. We know this is the late reply but if you could try out our new updated version of application, the problems you mentioned will not happen. If you find out similar erros, you can always send us email via: firstname.lastname@example.org so we can check our system and fix the problem. We will keep updated our app for usability improvement and bug fixes! Thank you.
Few missing features, Compression seems inefficient
I really like this app overall—it has lots of features and allows conversion from and from numerous formats. The user interface is also really good. Now, I'll list concerns/missing features in order of importance:
1. One additional feature that I would really appreciate is the ability to set the output specs of the GIF during the save process, for example: resolution, frame rate (I realize this can be set globally, but I would very much prefer to be able to manipulate it during the output process), index palette (number of colors, perceptual, adaptive, custom, web, etc—similar to the GIF options in Adob Animate), and dithering (error diffusion, noise, halftone, none—again, similar to Adob Animate).
2. Output GIF compression seems off (possibly due to background choices being made in '1.' above). When comparing the output file size to GIFs generated with other tools, it seems really large on high or medium quality (and there is a huge and noticeable drop-off on low).
3. It would also be nice to be able to adjust things like sharpness/noise, contrast, brightness, saturation/vibrance, shadows/highlights, tint/temp,
4. Frame-by-frame GIF editing, ideally as layers similar to using GIMP.
Thanks again for a great app, and I hope to see continued development.
Developer Response ,
Hello. Thank you for using the ImgPlay and we appreciate your detailed feedback. Haver you ever tried our updated version(newer than v5.0, currently v5.0.3)? Please check our comment as following:
1. In the updated version, you can change frame rate and index palette. We will consider to add other output spec too in the future.
2. We improved our GIF compression on the updated version. Also, next version, you will be able to save the file in the desired size. We will keep improving the compression.
3. In the updated version, you can adjust the effect such as brightness, contrast, saturation, warmth and sharpen!
4. In the updated version, you can delect the frame or reorder the frame. But we do not support the layer feature yet. We will check if we can add this feature in the future.
Thank you so much for your feedback 👍
Absolutely love it. I’ve been wanting to make a gif for my favorite mobile game, Celtic Heroes, but I couldn’t do that without showing the hotbar, healthbar, and the minimap. So I was specifically looking for an app that had good reviews and I could zoom in with. The other apps I tried/looked at had neither. I thought that this app didn’t have that feature, so I’m SO happy with this app! Now I have some really awesome gifs of my Celtic Hero on her black steed with her white wolf beside her while a dragon glides behind! Plus, I could add a beautiful text with my toon’s name. Love it! ❤️
Only thing I’d suggest is making the trimming more accurate. I’d trim it at first and find it just a little off when I went to crop it. But that’s not too big of a deal.
Wonderful app, love it, download it, have some fun with it! 👍
Developer Response ,
Hello, thank you for your support and awesome review!
We will consider the trimming feature to more accurate later. 😘
In-App PurchasesSee All
- ImgBase, Inc.
- 141.2 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © ImgBase, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- No Watermark & Ad, All Filters $2.99
- ImgPlay Pro All things $4.99
- Unlock New Features $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.