ImgPlay - GIF Maker & Video to GIF
By Minkyoung Kim
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
ImgPlay can make GIFs or videos using Live Photos, photos, burst photos, and video at the easiest.
Make and share GIFs with friends quickly.
It is the best GIF Maker of the iPhone/iPad. very simple! no complicated!
ImgPlay that can make you feel the moment you shot videos and photos more lively!
Make your own GIF, enjoy, and share with ImgPlay now!
* Making GIF, Video!
- with Live Photos. (iOS9 or better)
- with Burst Photos.
- by Choosing Picture by Picture.
- Partially editing Video. (Video to GIF)
- Partially editing GIF. (iOS9 or better)
- by Recording Video. (CAMERA mode)
- with import GIF, Video file from Wi-Fi, iTunes, Dropbox, GoogleDrive
* Save GIF as Video
* Add captions
* Applying various filters
* Editing frame sector
* Editing frame order
* Controlling frame playing speed (0.02sec ~ 1sec)
* Controlling frame playing direction (forwards, reversed, back and forth)
* Can select loop count when make the video
* Sharing quickly on different social network! (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Weibo, Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp, WeChat, QQ)
* ImgPlay for iMessage. (iOS 10)
- Send the GIF made automatically by your Live Photos, Burst, Video, GIF stored in Photos app without leaving your conversation.
If you like ImgPlay, please take the time to give us a nice review. it really helps.
Twitter : https://twitter.com/imgplay
Instagram : http://instagram.com/imgplay #imgplay
What's New in Version 3.2.2
- Import gif, video files from Wi-Fi, iTunes, Dropbox, GoogleDrive
- iPhone 7 plus can make a gif with up to 200 frames
- Improved usability
- Bug fixes
It does not seem to allow text to be placed part way through the gif or move during the gif. Otherwise does all I can really expect it to.
Maybe when placing text (or any effect) have a simple toggle of "apply to entire gif" or "apply starting at current frame" or under the "..." option add a frame range for the text.
PS: the developers read and respond to these reviews, so offer suggestions!
Just what I was looking for!
This app is great!! Was seeking an app that puts pictures together in gif/video form and found it! I even purchased the pro to get rid of the watermark because I'm using this app to promote my business on social media. The only reason I give the app 4 stars rather than 5 is because the pictures are randomized when uploaded into the app and do not appear in the same order as they do in my camera roll.
Simple to use and a great app! Does most of what I want to do. This app does much better than a lot of desktop gif softwares
Just one request:
The text feature is excellent I wish you could also add an image overlay feature over the gif or video. One would like to add say their logo over the gif.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Mar 23, 2017
- Version: 3.2.2
- Size: 44.6 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Seller: Minkyoung Kim
- © ImgBase
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Pro Features$1.99