ImgPlay - GIF Maker & Video to GIF
By Minkyoung Kim
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
ImgPlay can make GIFs or videos using Live Photos, photos, burst photos, and video at the easiest.
Make and share GIFs with friends quickly.
It is the best GIF Maker of the iPhone/iPad. very simple! no complicated!
ImgPlay that can make you feel the moment you shot videos and photos more lively!
Make your own GIF, enjoy, and share with ImgPlay now!
* Making GIF, Video!
- with Live Photos. (iOS9 or better)
- with Burst Photos.
- by Choosing Picture by Picture.
- Partially editing Video. (Video to GIF)
- Partially editing GIF. (iOS9 or better)
- by Recording Video. (CAMERA mode)
- with import GIF, Video file from Wi-Fi, iTunes, Dropbox, GoogleDrive
* Save GIF as Video
* Add captions
* Applying various filters
* Editing frame sector
* Editing frame order
* Controlling frame playing speed (0.02sec ~ 1sec)
* Controlling frame playing direction (forwards, reversed, back and forth)
* Can select loop count when make the video
* Sharing quickly on different social network! (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Weibo, Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp, WeChat, QQ)
* ImgPlay for iMessage. (iOS 10)
- Send the GIF made automatically by your Live Photos, Burst, Video, GIF stored in Photos app without leaving your conversation.
If you like ImgPlay, please take the time to give us a nice review. it really helps.
Twitter : https://twitter.com/imgplay
Instagram : http://instagram.com/imgplay #imgplay
What's New in Version 3.2.2
- Import gif, video files from Wi-Fi, iTunes, Dropbox, GoogleDrive
- iPhone 7 plus can make a gif with up to 200 frames
- Improved usability
- Bug fixes
Good but could use a few improvements
I use this app to make stop-motion style videos for my art business. I love how quickly it puts the video together from my snapshots and the ability to reverse the loop. My biggest complaint is that the speed of 0.15 is my sweet spot for this type of animation, and is nearly impossible to get the slider to stop there- it always seems to want to stop at 0.10 or 0.20 when I take my finger off the slider, even when it just showed me 0.15. This can be incredibly frustrating, so I wish there was a way to manually set the speed that was more efficient than this very sensitive slider. Otherwise, like other users have said, I would love the ability to add text for only a portion of the video. All in all, an effective app for making videos from my photos!
I really want to give this app 5 starts (and I definitely will if the app is updated), but the only thing I think this app needs is the ability to select multiple GIF files, and video files from your library. Currently you can select multiple photos to make custom gifs from your library, but the implementation of selecting multiple gif files would give us a ton of creative freedom!
As of now, the app has pretty much every function you could need. Great editing options, overlaying text with tons of custom fonts, and just an overall clean app design that is easy to navigate. You can also save files as high quality videos for sharing on Instagram - great feature especially for fun social media posts for my business!
I even paid just a couple bucks to upgrade to the pro version since this app is just so easy to use. Upgrading gets rid of the watermark on the bottom right-hand corner of the gif, and also supports the developer. You can tell they pay attention to detail.
I highly recommend this app for personal and business use - please just add my one requested feature! Thanks for the great software!!
Love the use for stop motion, but...
I love this app as it's one of the few apps that work good for stop motion. Unfortunately, I do have some problems. First: it's really really hard to adjust the speed of it when you are working at anything slower than .20 delay. Second, you don't have the ability to string multiple gifs together. Third the limit of 150 images makes it tough to make long gifs. Despite these flaws, I still really love this app and I'd be really happy if you could make some improvements. :D
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Mar 23, 2017
- Version: 3.2.2
- Size: 44.6 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Seller: Minkyoung Kim
- © ImgBase
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Pro Features$1.99