ImgPlay - GIF Maker
By ImgBase, Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
ImgPlay can make GIFs or videos using Live Photos, photos, burst photos, and video at the easiest.
Make and share GIFs with friends quickly.
Easy to use GIF Maker, very simple! no complicated!
ImgPlay that can make you feel the moment you shot videos and photos more lively!
Make your own GIF, enjoy, and share with ImgPlay now!
* Making GIF, Video!
- with Live Photos. (iOS9 or better)
- with Burst Photos.
- by Choosing Picture by Picture.
- Partially editing Video. (Video to GIF)
- Partially editing GIF. (iOS9 or better)
- by Recording Video. (CAMERA mode)
- with import GIF, Video file from Wi-Fi, iTunes, Dropbox, GoogleDrive
* Save GIF as Video
* Add captions
* Applying various filters
* Editing frame sector
* Editing frame order
* Controlling frame playing speed (0.02sec ~ 1sec)
* Controlling frame playing direction (forwards, reversed, back and forth)
* Can select loop count when make the video
* Sharing quickly on different social network! (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Weibo, Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp, WeChat, QQ)
* ImgPlay for iMessage. (iOS 10)
- Send the GIF made automatically by your Live Photos, Burst, Video, GIF stored in Photos app without leaving your conversation.
If you like ImgPlay, please take the time to give us a nice review. it really helps.
Twitter : https://twitter.com/imgplay
Instagram : http://instagram.com/imgplay #imgplay
What's New in Version 4.0.3
- Bug fixes.
Major Upgrades : ImgPlay 4.0.0!
- Text features enhanced
Adjusted text transparency; added text background color; the area where texts should appear is now selectable.
With the selectable text appearance area, you can now make the text appear and disappear by implementing animation effect!
- Support iPhone X!
- 20 new filters added
- Filter effect sensitivity is adjustable
- You can now add new pictures in the frame view while editing selected pictures
- Make them into special moments
- Export to APNG
- Added "GIF for WeChat": Automatic resizing to less than 5 MB when saving a gif (Share or Save -> WeChat icon -> GIF for WeChat)
- ImgPlay Watermark design changed (applied from v 3.3.2)
- Support landscape orientation on iPad
We have improved a lot of problems and enhanced usability.
If you love our new updates, please rate us on the App Store. Thank you for using the ImgPlay app!
I wrote this yesterday before the update today, but let’s hope these are still eventually fixed. Thanks.
I think this app is 1 of the best apps in the App Store, but I want to say it’s the greatest, but I can’t just yet... I only have 3 problems with it.
1) it wouldn’t let me edit a video over a minute. I think it should let’s edit a video far beyond a minute. Maybe like 30 minuets or an hour.
2) I tried to crop it and it would only crop out 15 seconds of a video that’s a little over a minute.
3) My last problem was that after I edit a video, the sound is drastically turned down for some unknown reason. Thank you & I hope you guys update this very soon.
Can't make long gifs
When making a gif from a video, if the video is longer than 7 seconds, you have to cut it into only a 7 second clip. I've seen gifs that last minutes and this app for whatever reason is incapable of making long gifs like that.
The Absolute Killer
Does everything you want it to do and still astonishingly simple, archetypical app-making right there. Also works great with same company’s gif viewer. Great ‘workflow’, if you will.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Dec 05, 2017
- Version: 4.0.3
- Size: 47.4 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Seller: ImgBase, Inc.
- © ImgBase, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Pro Features$2.99