By Imgur LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Instant access to the stream of hilarious, fascinating, informative and adorable images being shared on Imgur daily. Join millions of Imgurians to explore cute kitten GIFs, share motivational posts, and discuss tutorials on things you’ll favorite and forget. Our official app is perfect for your commute, procrastinating in class, and whenever you should probably be doing something else. What a time to be alive!
• Easily browse and discover awesome visual stories with a fast and smooth card-based experience
• Create and share visual stories with others
• Comment and vote on your favorite posts to bring them to the top
• Navigation gets out of the way to put the content front and center
Love Imgur? Let us know with a review!
Catch us on social media at Twitter (@imgur) and Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/imgur).
You can reach support and send feedback to the Imgur team at http://imgur.com/help.
What's New in Version 2.3.0
We've got some awesome updates!
* Grid view: Simply swipe down from the horizontal card view to scroll through the wealth of images on Imgur.
* Topics: Get your daily dose of Aww and Current Events, or dive into the depths of User Submitted. To cruise topics with lightning-fast speed, tap on Most Viral at the top of the screen to change your feed on the fly.
* Performance: We're always working on polishing the app to make for a smoother and faster browsing experience.
Nice improvement. Still buggy
Update: guaranteed crash on tapping into a post from notifications! And when you try to view your comment in a post by tapping from your profile page, your comment will not even display in the post, even though it still exists in actuality.
Besides the constant crashes, there are still many weird bugs and UI flaws. 1. When accessed from profile page or notifications, expanded comments don't always show all the replies within them, and they even fail to show comments beyond the 2nd level. 2. The card view is now rather pointless, and it's one redundant step between fullpage and grid view. Just let users choose either grid or card view instead. 3. Needs vertical scroll view, which you can tap into the fullpage/comment view. 4. After you post a new comment (lets call it comment A), you cannot delete comment A from the same page you'd have to go to your profile page to delete it. if you try to reply to comment A (lets call the reply "comment B"), comment B won't be saved, You'll notice that when you go to your profile page to check, your comment B doesn't exist! I suppose it's because the post page doesnt refresh after you post/vote(vote count doesnt change either). Please fix this terrible workflow. It needs auto refresh the comments & vote count without having to reload the page. And we need a manual refresh button for each post too!
A lot better, but still needs work.
Many of the bugs that I have encountered have been fixed. The user experience and UI are ten times better, but the grid view is poorly implemented. It doesn't make sense to click on a grid view image only to have to click on it again a moment later. It's redundant.
If that issue can be fixed, I would be willing to give this 5 stars.
Love the new update but a small problem...
Whenever I get a notification that someone replies to my comment, and I tap on the notification, the app crashes. I've tried to go to my profile and look at my comments to see the reply but it never shows? It's very frustrating because I've gotten all of my points (2.5K) by commenting and now it's hard to do so. But the new update makes the app look a lot better and more fluid.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Jul 23, 2015
- Version: 2.3.0
- Size: 49.0 MB
- Languages: English, German, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: IMGUR LLC
- © 2015 Imgur, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.