By Imgur LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Procrastinate harder and kill boredom! Enjoy the day's most ridiculously entertaining stream of images, pictures, GIFs, and memes! Millions of people around the world use Imgur everyday to share and enjoy hilariously funny GIFs, awesome science facts, cute kitten pics, informative tutorials, and their favorite motivational stories. Perfect for your commute, standing in line, zoning out in class and whenever you should be doing something else. What a time to be alive!
• Easily search, browse, and enjoy the most awesome pics and GIFs in Grid View or tap a post to bring its content front and center.
• Use our Upload feature to create and share your own pictures, memes, GIFs, and photo albums with millions.
• Vote to help send the best to “Most Viral”—our winner’s circle of the best posts that day.
• Search the most popular, viral, or newest images, GIFs, and albums on Imgur.
• Love something? Favorite pics and posts that you love and be sure to share them with your friends through Messenger, Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, Tumblr, Pinterest and more!
Love Imgur or have some feedback? Let us know at http://imgur.com/help, write a review, or reach out to us:
What's New in Version 2.5.4
What's New This Time?
- iOS 7-flavored bug fixes
- Gifv reliability improvements for your viewing pleasure
Why no Imgur, I hadn't planned on doing anything with my day...
What's that Imgur? A cute cat video?! Ooooo, look at the kitty. It thinks it's people. Hehe. PettyOfficer117 made a new Gif? Definitely need to check that out. Hahaha, I know what Razor1000 would have to say about that. I'm sorry mister phone, your battery is dying you say? But I just charged you, and I have only been on Imgur for a few minutes... Mister phone? Why are you saying that it's morning? Scoff! Silly phone, if it were morning....oh...the sun is up. This really needs to stop happening.
Great app. I just have a suggestion
There are times when I spend literally 30+ minutes viewing all the images and then I leave the app, come back to it a while later and I find my self having to start over from the top. It would be nice if I could stay on the last viewed image I made and when the time came, I could just refresh and find my self viewing tons of fresh new stuff.
I uploaded this app last week and it was working great at first. Over the past few days, there have a been a few times where the images and comments won't open. From what I saw, it is a great app. Not sure if it's just me having this issue or if other people are as well but I hope the get this fixed. The comments and images are classics.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Sep 30, 2015
- Version: 2.5.4
- Size: 50.3 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: IMGUR LLC
- © 2015 Imgur, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.