iMimic: 80's Vintage Electronic Memory Game
By Fernando Sciessere
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The 80's are back! And your memory will be challenged by this retro-style electronic game*. Repeat the sequence of tones and lights played by iMimic - it starts with a single tone and every round the sequence gets one tone longer - how far can you follow iMimic?
The faster you tap the sequence, the higher you score. Climb up the leaderboards. Collect all achievements.
• Ultra-fast touch response
• Gorgeous retro look with exclusive artwork
• High-resolution graphics optimized for Retina Display
• Realistic lights effects and sounds
• Leaderboards and achievements with Game Center
• Brag your scores and achievements on Facebook and Twitter
• Funny posts to your favorite social networks
• Universal Binary: the same app runs on iPod, iPhone, iPad and iPad mini
• Keep listening to your iTunes' songs during gameplay
• 2 chances to miss a note and retry the sequence!
• Automatic Tutor: detects when the player doesn't know how to play and shows how it is done
• Display with “turn” (machine vs player) and “chances left” indicators
• Challenge your memory even further with the new "Monochromic" gameplay
“iMimic Challenge” (InApp Purchase):
• Removes Ads
*iMimic is not endorsed by or affiliated with Milton Bradley's Simon game.
What's New in Version 1.42
Please: write a review after updating - even if you already did in the past. It really helps us!
• Compatible with iOS 10 and fixes a few bugs
• Time indicator more clear and stylished
Get up in the 80's as a kid with a Simon. I don't think it's possible to capture a physical game in an electronic format better than these programmers have done. Outstanding graphics and "touch" simulation. Feels like the real thing!
it's OK but it still needs a little stuck on level seven it just stopped even though I still had two hearts so I think it needs a little bit of work but it's still a great game
It is a really fun game. I have an actual Simon game that you hold but it is old so you have to really press the colors so this makes it fun and easy.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Oct 17, 2016
- Version: 1.42
- Size: 36.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Fernando Sciessere
- © Fernando Sciessere & Everson Siqueira
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads$1.99