iMimic: 80's Vintage Electronic Memory Game
By Fernando Sciessere
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The 80's are back! And your memory will be challenged by this retro-style electronic game*. Repeat the sequence of tones and lights played by iMimic - it starts with a single tone and every round the sequence gets one tone longer - how far can you follow iMimic?
The faster you tap the sequence, the higher you score. Climb up the leaderboards. Collect all achievements.
• Ultra-fast touch response
• Gorgeous retro look with exclusive artwork
• High-resolution graphics optimized for Retina Display
• Realistic lights effects and sounds
• Leaderboards and achievements with Game Center
• Brag your scores and achievements on Facebook and Twitter
• Funny posts to your favorite social networks
• Universal Binary: the same app runs on iPod, iPhone, iPad and iPad mini
• Keep listening to your iTunes' songs during gameplay
• 2 chances to miss a note and retry the sequence!
• Automatic Tutor: detects when the player doesn't know how to play and shows how it is done
• Display with “turn” (machine vs player) and “chances left” indicators
• Challenge your memory even further with the new "Monochromic" gameplay
“iMimic Challenge” (InApp Purchase):
• Removes Ads
*iMimic is not endorsed by or affiliated with Milton Bradley's Simon game.
What's New in Version 1.42
Please: write a review after updating - even if you already did in the past. It really helps us!
• Compatible with iOS 10 and fixes a few bugs
• Time indicator more clear and stylished
Get up in the 80's as a kid with a Simon. I don't think it's possible to capture a physical game in an electronic format better than these programmers have done. Outstanding graphics and "touch" simulation. Feels like the real thing!
Just Like the "Real" Simon Says
This digital version of the Simon Says game is just like the one I had. Same sounds and feel. My grand children love it.
The best Simon Says - by far!
The best one, ever, period! Sooo real! The sounds, the colors... even the mechanic plastic noises when you press the colors! I love it :)
- Category: Games
- Updated: Oct 17, 2016
- Version: 1.42
- Size: 36.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Fernando Sciessere
- © Fernando Sciessere & Everson Siqueira
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads$1.99