iMimic Says: 80's Vintage Electronic Retro Classic Memory Game HD Retina
By Fernando Sciessere
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The 80's are back! And your memory will be challenged by this retro-style electronic game*. Repeat the sequence of tones and lights played by iMimic - it starts with a single tone and every round the sequence gets one tone longer - how far can you follow iMimic?
The faster you tap the sequence the higher you score. Climb yourself up the leaderboards. Collect all achievements.
Le Blog iPhon.fr: "Simon is available in many applications but I chose iMimic because it is the one that mostly resembles the original game."
• Ultra-fast touch response
• Gorgeous retro look with exclusive artwork
• High-resolution graphics optimized for Retina Display
• Realistic lights effects and sounds
• Leaderboards and achievements with Game Center
• Brag your scores and achievements on Facebook and Twitter
• Funny posts to your favorite social networks
• Universal Binary: the same app runs on iPod, iPhone, iPad and iPad mini
• Keep listening to your iTunes' songs during gameplay
• 2 chances to miss a note and retry the sequence!
• Automatic Tutor: detects when the player doesn't know how to play and shows how it is done
• Display with “turn” (machine vs player) and “chances left” indicators
• Challenge your memory even further with the new "Monochromic" gameplay
“iMimic Challenge” (InApp Purchase):
• Removes Ads
• Extends gameplay up to level 99
WATCH THE VIDEO:
On Twitter: http://twitter.com/imimicgame
On Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/apps/application.php?id=159444354102149
*iMimic is not endorsed by or affiliated with Milton Bradley's Simon game.
What's New in Version 1.41
Please: write a review after updating - even if you already did in the past. It really helps us!
• Everybody can play past level 14! (no need to buy it anymore)
• Sound and Lights are perfectly synchronized even when the game gets really fast.
An Incredible Likeness To An Old Friend!
It looks, feels and plays just like the original 1980s Simon game that we all knew and loved, and our parents hated, 'til we caught them playing too…. The only things that this Simon lover can find missing here are the dead batteries and the old hard plastic. I was pleasantly surprised to find that even the sounds of the big old plastic buttons is made available to further the enjoyment of gameplay!
In summary, I LOVE it!!
It's as responsive like a drum machine and fast paced but not too fast. Would love a 'rewind' option to attempt the pattern in reverse. Certainly the Porsche of SIMON clones out there--perfectly overdone--and I find myself replaying it even though I have several other SIMON apps. But one thing: STOP THE FACEBOOK PANHANDLING POP UP EVERY SINGLE TIME A GAME ENDS
Just like my 80s Simon!
I totally love the extra little touches like the click noise replicating an actual push of the big plasticky buttons. It was great to introduce my kids to the first computerized game I ever played in a format that is familiar to them and simultaneously relevant.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Dec 27, 2014
- Version: 1.41
- Size: 15.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Fernando Sciessere
- © Fernando Sciessere & Everson Siqueira
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads$1.99