iMimic Says: 80's Vintage Electronic Classic Memory Game HD Retina
By Fernando Sciessere
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The 80's are back! And your memory will be challenged by this retro-style electronic game*. Repeat the sequence of tones and lights played by iMimic - it starts with a single tone and every round the sequence gets one tone longer - how far can you follow iMimic?
The faster you tap the sequence the higher you score. Climb yourself up the leaderboards. Collect all achievements.
Le Blog iPhon.fr: "Simon is available in many applications but I chose iMimic because it is the one that mostly resembles the original game."
• Ultra-fast touch response
• Gorgeous retro look with exclusive artwork
• High-resolution graphics optimized for Retina Display
• Realistic lights effects and sounds
• Leaderboards and achievements with Game Center
• Brag your scores and achievements on Facebook and Twitter
• Funny posts to your favorite social networks
• Universal Binary: the same app runs on iPod, iPhone, iPad and iPad mini
• Keep listening to your iTunes' songs during gameplay
• 2 chances to miss a note and retry the sequence!
• Automatic Tutor: detects when the player doesn't know how to play and shows how it is done
• Display with “turn” (machine vs player) and “chances left” indicators
• Challenge your memory even further with the new "Monochromic" gameplay
“iMimic Challenge” (InApp Purchase):
• Removes Ads
• Extends gameplay up to level 99
WATCH THE VIDEO:
On Twitter: http://twitter.com/imimicgame
On Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/apps/application.php?id=159444354102149
*iMimic is not endorsed by or affiliated with Milton Bradley's Simon game.
What's New in Version 1.4
Please: write a review after updating - even if you already did in the past. It really helps us!
• iOS7 compatible
• New "Monochromic" gameplay (very requested feature by doctors).
• New untimed gameplay (as suggested by parents and parents)
• Support for iPhone 5, iPhone 5S and iPhone 5C 4-inch screen
• The "Go!" voice is finally gone - as everybody seemed to hate it!
Fun game, I really like the update
This is fun and nostalgic. I like that the update did away with the voice although it could be turned off anyway. The mono version is interesting... I do about the same on it. Try mono with sound off.
I tried to upgrade to no-ad version but it went straight to asking for my password without telling me the cost so I cancelled. Developers if you want people to upgrade tell them the cost up front.
Great update to a great program
Myself and my family have enjoyed this program for a long time and this update makes it even better. I am glad the "go" voice is gone, but what I really like is that the timer is now optional -- playing this game with my 5 year old, there were times she was still thinking about the next color in the sequence when the timer would expire. Well worth 2 bucks!!!
Take your hats off the designers of this game!!!!
You've taken me back....back...way back to a happy time in my life!!! Perhaps now you can bring to the future arcade game "tempest"!!! I wood be ur slave for life
- Category: Games
- Updated: Sep 20, 2013
- Version: 1.4
- Size: 14.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Fernando Sciessere
- © Fernando Sciessere & Everson Siqueira
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- iMimic Challenge$1.99