The 80's are back! And your memory will be challenged by this retro-style electronic game*. Repeat the sequence of tones and lights played by iMimic - it starts with a single tone and every round the sequence gets one tone longer - how far can you follow iMimic?
The faster you tap the sequence, the higher you score. Climb up the leaderboards. Collect all achievements.
• Ultra-fast touch response
• Gorgeous retro look with exclusive artwork
• High-resolution graphics optimized for Retina Display
• Realistic lights effects and sounds
• Leaderboards and achievements with Game Center
• Brag your scores and achievements on Facebook and Twitter
• Funny posts to your favorite social networks
• Universal Binary: the same app runs on iPod, iPhone, iPad and iPad mini
• Keep listening to your iTunes' songs during gameplay
• 2 chances to miss a note and retry the sequence!
• Automatic Tutor: detects when the player doesn't know how to play and shows how it is done
• Display with “turn” (machine vs player) and “chances left” indicators
• Challenge your memory even further with the new "Monochromic" gameplay
“iMimic Challenge” (InApp Purchase):
• Removes Ads
*iMimic is not endorsed by or affiliated with Milton Bradley's Simon game.
Please: write a review after updating - even if you already did in the past. It really helps us!
• minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
An Incredible Likeness To An Old Friend!
It looks, feels and plays just like the original 1980s Simon game that we all knew and loved, and our parents hated, 'til we caught them playing too…. The only things that this Simon lover can find missing here are the dead batteries and the old hard plastic. I was pleasantly surprised to find that even the sounds of the big old plastic buttons is made available to further the enjoyment of gameplay!
In summary, I LOVE it!!
Me and my daughter play this together and it never loses it's flavor. You start the game then one of the colors lights up then you tap it and then it does the same thing and adds another color then the pattern gets longer and longer and gets more and more difficult.
It’s more difficult than you think
Just like Simon - but more of a challenge than I remember the plastic version being, that’s a good thing. Definitely a game to distract your brain from life for a few minutes. Good job thanks guys! originalsusie
- Fernando Sciessere
- 43.3 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Fernando Sciessere & Everson Siqueira
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads $1.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.