By ThinkBuzan Limited
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Also available on iPhone
iMindMap HD is the ONLY Mind Mapping app that is endorsed by inventor of Mind Maps, Tony Buzan, allowing for truly organic Mind Maps and freedom to draw as if by hand.
It is your limitless workspace for brainstorming ideas, note-taking during meetings or lectures, organising tasks, planning events, creating and delivering presentations and so much more.
iMindMap HD is packed with intuitive, time-saving features to help lighten the load from your busy schedule and add a touch of creativity to everything you do.
So, ditch the endless lists and dull slideshows and take refuge from the status quo with the creative tool for all tasks, iMindMap HD.
PLEASE NOTE: iMindMap HD syncs your maps between all your supporting devices, so will ask you to sign up for a free account on the first start.
- Create and deliver stunning presentations
- Limited access to iMindMap Cloud, allowing access to your maps from other iMindMap apps
- Open .imx email attachments from iMindMap desktop
- Add Audio Notes, web links and text notes
- Colourful Image Library
- Templates to get you started fast
- Sketch Tool
- Inbuilt SmartLayout technology to keep your maps tidy
- Tailor your maps with Styles & Freehand Branches
- Undo/redo feature to quickly amend or alter your Mind Maps
The following features are available through an in-app subscription to iMindMap Freedom:
- Sync your maps to iMindMap Cloud and share them with other users
- Full access to iMindMap for Web in your browser and iMindMap apps on other supported devices
- Insert images from your own Photo Album or camera (iPad 2 or newer required)
- Schedule Tasks to stay on top of it all with start dates, finish dates and duration times
- Insert Floating Text and Floating Ideas
- Export as Image (PNG/PDF) and IMX files
- Speed Mind Mapping Function
- Create new Folders to store and order your maps by date or alphabetical order
- Tidy up and balance your maps in an instant with the Clean Up button
- Premium Technical Support
What's New in Version 2.15.1
- Fixed crash when selecting edit tool from new branch target
Great tool for a mind sweep
Just the act of getting thoughts out of your head and in front of you to see the connections is the power behind mind mapping. This app is from the inventor of mind mapping, so it's built with the behind the scenes principles in mind and works almost as fluid as your mind does. Have a "squirrel" moment? No problem, just put it on a branch on its own knowing you have the flexibility to move it where you may need it later.
When I want to clear my mind and capture my thoughts, I use this app to get me there.
First Impression, powerful and intuitive.
I looked at many mind mapping apps and chose this one because it looked most put together.
I like how it lays out and connects your ideas and the level of power it enables in your maps.
You can add and modify so many aspects of your information into a layout that is very powerful and detailed but not overwhelming.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Dec 09, 2016
- Version: 2.15.1
- Size: 25.6 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, French, German, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Vietnamese
- Seller: ThinkBuzan Limited
- © 2009 - 2016 ThinkBuzan
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- iMindMap Freedom 30 Days$2.99
- iMindMap Freedom 12 Months$20.99
- Business Template Pack$1.99
- Teacher Template Pack$1.99
- Marketing Template Pack$1.99
- iMindMap HD Plus$13.99