Immigo is a comprehensive resource providing up-to-date, relevant and need-to-know information, in English and Spanish, for practitioners working in the immigrant integration space. It is made possible by the UnidosUS with support from Verizon and developed in partnership with the Immigration Advocates Network (IAN) and Pro Bono Net.
Immigo offers the following resources:
- Immigration Basics: An overview of common immigration issues, including eligibility and document checklists, community education materials, and links to key resources and forms.
- English & Civics: An overview of resources to help immigrants prepare for the English and civics portions of the citizenship test, including resources for teachers.
- Legal Help Finder: A national directory of nonprofit immigration legal service providers, searchable by location or zip code.
- Immigration News: Daily immigration news and updates, which users can share via social media.
- Trainings and Events: A national calendar of immigration-related trainings and events, including relevant location, registration and contact information.
- Community Poll: Interactive polls on a range of immigration and immigrant integration topics.
- Alerts: Timely alerts on changes to the immigration law, new resources and practice alerts, and outreach and advocacy opportunities.
Bugs fixed for iOS 12
Ratings and Reviews
As an immigration lawyer working with pro bono clients I refer this app to them and they usually find it very useful. Thank you so much.
Appreciate all of the info and resources included in this app. The document checklist and legal help finder are super helpful.
Great app. Well designed, intuitive interface and great content.
- Pro Bono Net, Inc.
- 69.2 MB
Requires iOS 9.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2014 Immigration Advocates Network / Pro Bono Net
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.