Immortal Conquest - MMO Strategy War Game
By NetEase Games
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Devise masterful strategies to rule over 2 million pieces of land on a vast map shared by all players. Harvest resources, forge powerful alliances, and conquer a city, a region and ultimately claim total world domination. There’s no one path to victory in this MMO strategy game but there can be only one winning alliance – so the fight for control is on!
Immortal Conquest is a free-to-play, terrain-based epic strategy war game set in a fantastical and far away land. Select powerful Gairo to lead your troop, each with their own unique characteristics and abilities. Utilize up to three in different combinations to outthink your enemy and strategically achieve different objectives.
- EXPAND your territory across a vast map of over 2 million pieces of land
- BUILD and upgrade facilities to grow your military power
- FORM alliances with other real players to fight for resources and defend your territory
- CREATE strategies and use diplomacy to achieve military ambitions
- DEFEND the alliance or betray the alliance – your choices will determine victory or defeat
- DEPLOY Gairo with different skills to form the best combination of troops
The epic story of Immortal Conquest lies ahead of you waiting to be written! There are no rules, no constraints, just vast opportunities to conquer the world map. Cooperation and alliance, bloodshed and betrayal awaits as you set your own path for complete domination!
For further information please follow us on:
Offical Forum: http://forum.immortalconquest.com/
What's New in Version 1.1.17
[Season 2: Kingdom System]
- (Season 2) will see the addition of the Kingdom system. Once an alliance has occupied all the citis in 1 region, the alliance's Chief can choose to upgrade the alliance into a Kingdom.
- (Season 2) will also feature new Epic Achievement unlock content, including PvP experience gain, training experience boosts, and Black Market resource packs that can be bought with Honor.
- Allow new players for name changes
I would quite frankly give 0 stars and a report to App Store in general for idea theft in your ads. This game, despite a few changes to some mechanics is a copy/paste of games like Game of War and Mobile Strike. If your not willing to drop hundreds on it every couple days, your not gonna be anywhere near the top 10. Knowing this, they publish "game play footage" of other games ads and gameplay from "The Forest" and splice it together to make it look like a resource collecting survival on a grand scale. It's not. It's a fraud and to the devs reading this, your pathetic. Try being original and gaining business of some real gameplay or a real unique non-paywall game. If it's good the players will come to you, if it's not then that's your job to fix. All false ads do is put a red flag on all of your games as "made by a fraud that has to use fake gameplay to get anyone to play". Really not the best business idea in the long run, especially since those fake ads can be enough of a reason for the AppStore refund the money spent on this fraud.(Hint hint anyone foolish enough to spend money on this crap)
This is exactly what I was looking for. A game where you can build more cities than the home base...improve infrastructure and build multiple armies that can specialize in different things and be led by different generals. You can actually take land and make it part of your kingdom, while also waging war on enemies. The map is huge and plays into different terrains and resources, while also having premade sights to explore and conquer to your glory. The game is difficult enough to keep the simple players away (clash of clans, Vikings, brutal age) who just use simple frustrating strategy to beat others.
The game is similar to others but has a unique spin that makes it fun. At least for now it isn't a MUST PAY TO WIN which is VERY APPEALING. It can be very difficult to unite a region or surrounding regions unless you bring many players your familiar with. They should implement a reward for uniting your region which could make it more of an incentive for people to work together. I liked when the profanity filters were on but they went away so now people just curse all the time. Lastly, lots of people create dummy accounts to take up server space. They should also look at the timeframe to remove inactives.
- Category: Games
- Updated: May 31, 2017
- Version: 1.1.17
- Size: 392 MB
- Seller: Hong Kong Netease Interactive Entertainment Limited
- © Copyright @NetEase All Rights Reserved
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Monthly Card$5.99
- 1000 Gems$19.99
- 50 Gems$0.99
- 500 Gems$9.99
- 250 Gems$4.99
- 5000 Gems$99.99
- 2500 Gems$49.99