imo free video calls and text
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Join the millions of people using imo to message and call your family and friends for FREE!
- Avoid SMS charges - send unlimited imo messages over 3G, 4G or Wi-Fi for FREE
- High-quality browser-to-mobile video and voice calls
- Share pictures and voice messages with friends
- Express yourself with FREE stickers!
- Create groups with friends, family, roommates and more
- Easily share and explore photos in your groups
- Meet new people on the imo Network
- Quickly search your chat history
Twitter @ https://twitter.com/imoim
What's New in Version 3.11.3
so much for that.
imo is beautiful, reliable, and now completely useless.
imo no longer supports third party services. I would have gladly paid—maybe even a recurring subscription!—for the app as it used to function, but I don't know anyone who actually uses the imo network instead of their perfectly functional Gtalk, Facebook, and Skype accounts, so my imo contacts list would be a sad, empty wasteland and probably make me feel bad about my life.
I'm also frankly a little insulted by the transparent way imo forced its network onto users and then yanked everything else out from under them. The "millions of users" imo claims to have were gained by forcing people who wanted to use the app for Gtalk etc. to sign up for an imo account as well. I know a handful of other people who used the imo app, but we never communicated using their network—we just had to make accounts to get imo to stop holding our other accounts hostage. For imo to pretend those numbers represent an accurate count of users for its network is disingenuous at best.
Fortunately, there are a bunch of apps that actually do what I want them to do, even if they don't do it so prettily.
It was good, you should've left this app alone
I am highly irritated. The app is pretty and works really well compared to when it first started out, but I deleted it as soon as my third party accounts and precious memories with my friends suddenly disappeared. I would have paid for an app like what this used to be to keep going strong, but I guess that's a bust now. In my eyes, it was a poor decision to get rid of third party account access. It was the main reason this app was attractive at all to me (and obviously most others) in the first place. Having all of the other accounts in one place was so convenient, and kept me coming back to use it daily, but I'm done with it now. All the messages and memories that I was so sure would be saved in IMO are all gone because now my accounts have been "disconnected from service". How irritating. Taking away from something that was already the best will just lead to your downfall.
IMO is ok
I think Imo is okay I give it a three out of five because I try to upload a photo and it won't upload and sometimes it buffers. I had to get a new one the past five times and I've lost all my friends on there and sometimes a video call doesn't work. Can you guys try to make imo better because it's kind of making me mad over the picture thing. Other than that it's pretty good.
- Category: Social Networking
- Updated: Jan 12, 2014
- Version: 3.11.3
- Size: 32.2 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Bokmål, Norwegian, Bulgarian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Seller: imo.im
- © 2009-2014 imo.im
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Yearly Premium Account Subscription$4.99
- Blossom's Sunny Day Sticker Pack$0.99
- Leo Sticker Pack$0.99
- NinJa Kasumi Sticker Pack$0.99
- imosaurus Sticker Pack$0.99
- Dunkin Sticker Pack$0.99