By Inexika Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
This beautiful app is an ultimate journal, personal diary and mood charting tool. It can track not only mood, but anything you like: sleep, medication, symptoms, stress and anxiety, energy level, cycles, etc. It will help you discover causes of your ups and downs, and get surprising insights into yourself!
* Featured on NY Times, NY Daily News, made "The Best Bipolar Disorder iPhone and Android Apps of the Year" by Healthline, voted "Top 10 apps for health and wellness" by Rewire Me, recommended by expert on Psychcentral.com and many other specialists.
- Colorful editable scale to rate overall well-being.
- Possibility to keep notes to record thoughts and experiences. You can create really long mood records, edit them any time you wish and even create records in the past if you missed a scheduled recording.
- Automatic reminders – as many as needed per day, including random ones.
- Animated mood history chart to browse history of mood records.
- Smart #hashtags system to establish associations between moods and experiences by adding #hashtags to records. Mark your emotions, people surrounding you, any other objects or activities with #hashtags. Examples: #angry, #surprised, #friends, #workout. iMoodJournal will show how your feelings and your surrounding affect your wellbeing in long term.
- Special hashtags to track any measurable essences, like medication, sleep, level of stress, etc. Use #hastags with colons and numeric values, like #aspirin:40mg or #sleep:8h
- Top Positive and Negative #hashtags charts to spot triggers of mood changes and filter mood records by #hashtags.
- Gorgeous summary charts to recognize time-based patterns in mood, which include full mood history, as well as weekly and daily average charts.
- Large landscape mood chart to visualize #hashtags values to discover correlations between mood and any measurable essences like medication, sleep, etc.
- Visualization of moods on the map if geolocation is enabled.
- Backup, synchronization and protection with passcode.
- Possibility to attach self-portrait photos to mood records and realize how your mood affects your appearance.
- Sharing moods with friends on social networks (Facebook, Twitter, etc.) or sending them by email.
WHEN DO I NEED A MOOD DIARY AND TRACKING TOOL?
Mood diary is frequently offered by psychologists and therapists to help us discover facts about ourselves that otherwise slip our attention. You may experience a diagnosed condition like bipolar, OCD, depression, etc. Or you may want to track symptoms of PMS, IMS, PMDD, PPD, or track menstrual cycles. You may have stressful job, like manager reporting to executives or customer facing specialist, which makes you feel exhausted at the end of your long day. You may be on emotional rollercoaster as your partner is making your heart tear apart. Or you may simply be curious to know yourself better. This app may help! Bring your iMoodJournal to your therapist or discuss it with your close friend to maximize its positive impact on your life.
* To get the best out of the app, please keep regular records (preferably 2 – 3 times a day) of your mood with tags and self-portraits for at least 1 – 2 weeks. The Weekly Cycle chart requires several weeks of records to generate meaningful output. We wish you the very best experience with iMoodJournal. Please send us your feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Note that we have no means to reply if you try to get in touch using App Store reviews. Please contact us by email at email@example.com or via our website contact form – we provide full developer support and will be happy to hear from you and resolve any issue quickly, should you have any questions, suggestions, or problems.
More about the app: http://www.imoodjournal.com
Follow us on Twitter @iMoodJournal and on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/IMoodJournal/
What's New in Version 3.2.10
Fixed app crash for some users who updated application from previous versions.
This app is great! Simple and powerful.
I have tried several apps in the past to try and track my severe depression over the years, but apps I thought were great ended up being too complicated to keep up with and I would inevitably end up trailing off usage, never coining any useful knowledge.
One of my depression "quirks" is that when I fell depressed I tend to think that I am depressed most of the time. My husband is always reminding me that it's usually only a few days, don't get me wrong there are definitely longer stretches, but on the average I can now look at something tangible and even If I am depressed see for myself that is untrue. Which is a great thing for me. Other things I really like about this app is that you can log multiple times a day. I always struggled with that on other apps. If I had a great morning, but then had a craptacular evening how should I rate my day? I also love the hashtags. I hashtag an anxiety medication that I take "as needed". Sometimes I was feeling like I was taking it too often. In reality, I know see from from the diagrams, that I tend to only need it when I am pmsing for the most part.
Definitely worth a try. What do you have to lose?!
Everything I was looking for
I'm so happy and relieved to have found this app. I was nervous to buy it, not being sure if it would be what I wanted, but I was very fortunate. I downloaded every free mood tracker and none of them compare to this. I can pick my mood on a wide scale of 1-10 and then I can tag other words of how I specifically feel. And I can do this as many times a day as I want, which is SO helpful for someone with Borderline Personality Disorder (unstable moods that change in minutes are a component). I can't wait to build up data over time and to be able to track where my moods are good and why, this is going to be instrumental in my recovery. Thank you guys for making this app!!!!
Best mood tracker I've used
I've tried several mood tracker apps, and this is by far my favorite. It is simple and straightforward and gives me exactly what I need. I love being able to see the mood reports/history in graphical form and in chart form. I also like being able to write notes each time I update my mood. That's a key feature as well: being able to update your mood as many times per day as you like! Other mood trackers have a set and limited number per day. That just doesn't work when you need to track for bipolar or anxiety, for example. This is perfect when your mood fluctuates over the course of the day.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Nov 29, 2016
- Version: 3.2.10
- Size: 34.0 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, French, Russian, Simplified Chinese
- Seller: Inexika Inc.
- © 2014-2017 Inexika Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.